Toribash
Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
It's called "customtage".
None of the clips were set up, and they were all from playing custom games\1v1s etc.
None of the clips were mine, either, most of mine are in matchmaking. Something to look forward to.

Eh, those jump shots look pretty set up to me. I don't see why they would randomly place an explosive in the middle of a map unless they're trying to get a good looking shot after many tries in a 1v1.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
My friends and I all have halo channels, everybody but one person in that video has a youtube channel they update regularly. It's easier to get clips, such as cleaning up kills to get an easy triple kill, then launching yourself for a trickshot overkill. They're all over the map, and it's true that it takes a whole lot of tries to hit someone with it. We usually just do FFA, instead of 1v1s though.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I can't watch it because the music is blocked in fuckingnazi Germany. Are those MLG clips?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
amg you made this?

I saw this on youtube the other day after watching Fails of the Weak
;O

Good work, this be ossum.
thanks sir.
Didn't know it'd be popular enough to be related video'd to FotW.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

pretty nice , love the kills and the music , but It would be better with slow mo at the ending to give that epic feeling
nice work man
9.8/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)