Toribash
not so sure about one thing... the "metal" texture... it doesn't have a map... so... can you show me the top of the head? =/
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
aw... can i try to help you? i know how to make a great top mapping ^^
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
I really like it, But, for the blood, I think that instead of the straight lines, because you can see it... take a unique (like galaxy brushes) eraser, and erase some of the edges so its not so straight... Unless its supposed to be painted on blood?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
If you made it a bit brighter you can see the dark details in the head which would make it so much better looking. And that thing about the visor, just change the entire thing.

At the first glance the head looks good, but when I look at it for more than 2 seconds I notice that the shading doesn't really make sense at all.

Light here clearly comes from the top (as in most toribash textures) then why is there shadow at the top side of things, also since its metal (or at least look really like metal) you could make the parts that are pointing upwards have a bit light on them to make it a more 3d looking and more awesome head.

Strategic light and shadow instead of spamming everywhere will make it a better head.
Last edited by Ezeth; Mar 18, 2012 at 07:33 AM.
Amazing and loved the shape of the visor. It makes it unique feeling, but ya I think you should do something at the bottom. It's a bit too plain feeling. I do love the shading though. Great job!
The bottom is beautiful, and anyways....There isn't more than like 20% visible in-game, so your comment doesn't really make sense :/