Ranking
Originally Posted by 123urdead View Post
i think its very nice, but its not something i would request

9/10

9/10 means that the head is almost perfect.
The head is far away from being perfect.

Originally Posted by Katsudon View Post
It looks flat, not like 3d, it seems just like a drawing on paper not like most toribash heads. darken the shadows on the parts that stick out

It's a flat texture.
Thank you, anyways.

Originally Posted by SleepingForest View Post
Yes what katsudon said. Deeper shadows woul get rid of the 2d feeling. Especially on the back.

Good job saying what the others said.

Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
make a normal map for the head and it will have the depth to it that everyone is nagging you about.

Do you mean bumpmap?

Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Ah yes, a headtexture, rarely being properly made and often mass-produced to harvest TC.
This one in particular is made by ChuckNinja and its main theme is black and white.
At a first glance we notice that the headtexture is a daemon of a sort - checking history I could not find a match. However this could also be a goat or sheep.
The mask this creature wears is... ah fuck it I'm too tired to be posh.

This head texture is lacking any life what so ever. The back is a bit empty but cleverly covered with a knot. Mighty fine knot too. And it's shiny. Plastic knots are nice.
Anyway as said before, I have no idea what this is. Either it's a goat with four eyes or a joke on people wearing glasses.
The hair lacks depth as you cannot see much more than just highlights , no diffusion at all.
The eyes look weird for a daemon as they are arched. Looking like a puppy waiting for food.

In short:

* MOAR DETAILS
* GLOOMY DETAILS
* ADD HISTORY AND THOUGHT
* STUDY BADASS EYES LIKE BADASS CHUCK NORRIS
* MAKE HAIR SENSE

I LOVE YOU FREELANCER, THANKS.

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
the band highlights should be darker,
just darken it.
you could detail the knot,
it has two parts not just one.
the shading of horn is just bad,
choose one light point to shade.

It's obivously a WIP
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Looks nice, but as everyone already said it lacks depth. add more shadows and stuff to make the parts that would be sticking out look like it is actually sticking out.
I guess were all gonna troll and repeat what one person says. >~<
BUT! (butt) Is that hair? Or some type of cloth? Because if it's some type of cloth it looks fine for a wip. If it's hair then you've screwed up. The sections of hair seem to be clumped together and it's extremely notice able in the front view. The front "hair" resembles drying mud. But let's go ahead and assume that it is hair. Separate thise huge clunky sections of hair so it doesn't look like someone smothered black mash potatoes into it's hair.
Originally Posted by SleepingForest View Post
I guess were all gonna troll and repeat what one person says. >~<
BUT! (butt) Is that hair? Or some type of cloth? Because if it's some type of cloth it looks fine for a wip. If it's hair then you've screwed up. The sections of hair seem to be clumped together and it's extremely notice able in the front view. The front "hair" resembles drying mud. But let's go ahead and assume that it is hair. Separate thise huge clunky sections of hair so it doesn't look like someone smothered black mash potatoes into it's hair.

lol, imo it looks like skin... awk haha
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Best black and white shit I have seen in a while, lol. It loloks pretty great, just try to make the lines sharper and more defined. The top bit that looks like brains I think needs more contrast and definitely more sharpness, but generally it's pretty nice.
Tint is sex.
The mouth looks like it doesn't fit, it seems like it's missing something. Maybe add some detail in/around the mouth area.
I'll try to keep it simple:
Flat due to lack of contrast and a filler texture for the rest of the head?
Just work on edge with some contrast and work on the detail overall as well as the "top/back section which seems to be nothing but plain curves. But then again, for a 5k Head texture this is superb, so it all falls on how you want to present it, is is a highly detailed head or just a quick head?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!