Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Lololerz View Post
Skeet was nice, but skeet to decap sounds nice

Just in time, i got skeetcap now !
But i messed the ending
Attached Files
Wyvern - [V] Following shadow.rpl (216.6 KB, 13 views)
Please bring back Organiζations board
I think the ending is better that way, in the other one, you cn barely stand when u posing but in this one you are stable and balanced. Although you looked pretty stiff and weird in the starting after the second kick, you get it back together. I hated the opener. Too stiff and bad movement at the opener. But i just loved the 2nd kick. It could have been a boom with that speed. The ending was perfect.
6.5/10
Thanks, but, don't you like that skeet ?

New replays, i made this fast, nothing really special or something improve from me
still, i'd like some CnC
Attached Files
Wyvern - [V] Dynamo.rpl (214.0 KB, 11 views)
Wyvern - [D] Whirlpool.rpl (109.0 KB, 8 views)
Short CnC for replay dynamo: Opener is cool but you didn't boom. Useless and unclean DM's. Meh. 6.5/10

Short CnC for replay Whirlpool: LOVED it. Nice movement, clean decap and realistic moves. 10/10 GJ

Here is a tut to help you boomhit.
Last edited by chamara; Apr 4, 2012 at 05:23 PM.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Short CnC for replay dynamo: Opener is cool but you didn't boom. Useless and unclean DM's. Meh. 6.5/10

Short CnC for replay Whirlpool: LOVED it. Nice movement, clean decap and realistic moves. 10/10 GJ

Here is a tut to help you boomhit.

I know, i read that tutorial before

but, i haven't get the hang of it, that's all
I need practice

also, thanks for the CnC

more guys ?
Originally Posted by Wyverneon
I know, i read that tutorial before

but, i haven't get the hang of it, that's all
I need practice

An advice to make you improve, you can gain speed and/or momentum but your aiming isn't that good.

Instead of hitting exactly on the joint, try to hit the middle of a few joints. Like hitting the center of the right pec, left pec and chest gets you a boom. Or hitting at the butt gets you good DM's.

I know that you wouldn't pretty much give a shit about this CnC, (believe me, i know) but this advice will really help you.
Aim is the key. If you aim right, you are going to be a WAY better replaymaker and be famous in some time.

You have potential, keep it up.
Dynamo
Opener made me lol'd
First kick looked nice, but you can make a boom from that ;o
That glute dm was very unexpected, I like it
Decap was nice
Last kick was ok
8.5/10

Whirlpool
I didn't really like this replay
Opener was ok, I think it's a bit too long for a decap only replay
The walk to uke was a bit stiff
I didn't really like your arms when you decap uke
Pose was ok
6/10
~
Gear Tower: Too slow opener, and too slow kick, over-relaxed. Clean decap and nice pose.

Angel Tear: Well, the useless movement sucked and had no reaso at all. The foot Dm was unexcpected and kinda made the replay more unique and interesting. And the foot-stab decap wasnt bad but the skeet was beutiful.

7/10