Ranking
Sounds like a deal to me I will give 24 hours for any other bids, if none send TC
I am Awesome... :D
The Lone Rogue
i wanna see the pyro head, could you use another image uploading website other than imageshack?
Like a lie
Originally Posted by Shocktrooper View Post
i wanna see the pyro head, could you use another image uploading website other than imageshack?

Its kinda rubbish
I tried but failed, its ok but has no detail, i might add a pic but by the looks of things you want a quality one so in that case i would not look here but i am going to start working on a heavy and that one might be ok.

EDIT:
Here is the head anyway :P

-----
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
I'm interessed in the simple robo!
1,2k for you!

I will give 1 more day (This is probably the best head I have made) but if no bids then its yours, i promise

So, anyone else interested??
Last edited by Aw3som3; Mar 27, 2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Lone Rogue
ok!
-----
What programs do you use to create these Head textures ?

Ps: If you teach me give you 50% of my profits!
Last edited by Steller; Mar 28, 2012 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Numero de posts não quer dizer que vc é melhor do que ninguem! Sempre Seja vc msm!
I like the sideways head band one 500tc? oh and can you resize it to regular :P?
-----
you know never mind :P
-----
nonononono 800tc now.
Last edited by KmMad; Mar 28, 2012 at 06:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
ok!
-----
What programs do you use to create these Head textures ?

Ps: If you teach me give you 50% of my profits!

Yeah u won the bid on simple robo, please send TC soon and I don't mind a little tip :P

I use gimp, it works really well, as you can use layers.

50%?
That sounds like a deal! I can't treach you now but I will PM you sometime, and maybe you could even sell your heads in my shop!

Originally Posted by Shocktrooper View Post
i like the pyro guy...
how much...?
500 tc?

I would like a little more then 500.

Originally Posted by KmMad View Post
I like the sideways head band one 500tc? oh and can you resize it to regular :P?
-----
you know never mind :P
-----
nonononono 800tc now.

I can't understand you , do you want the sideways head band for 800tc
The Lone Rogue
two things
1) I dont really know how much you want this head or how much it is worth, so offer for how good you think it is and how much you want it.
2) Legal disclaimer: This head will be sold more then once and possibly owned/worn by more then one person.
I am selling this head 5 times!! 3 for just separate buys, 1 for if you buy all the TF 2 heads together and I will be keeping one copy for myself (although I wont wear it).
The Lone Rogue
600 for for transparent head and 100 extra for the small box and black part of the eyes to be red
Last edited by dick; Mar 28, 2012 at 10:09 PM.