Toribash
the battle royale movie was great but the book was so much better

as for the hunger games it was much weaker then the book, it had none of the books message it was just the fluff
My only problem (and it's quite dumb) is when the girl was ran up that tree. Why wouldn't they just set the tree on fire? They already made a fire, just light it up.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Yea well- Then it- But they-
...How about you go fight in the Hunger Games?

I would love to, looks like fun.
I saw the hunger games a few days ago. I had already read the first book in a school assignement, and I read the other 2 books. I adored the books, and the movie was pretty similar. I thought the movie would be more violent, especially at the beginning of the arena with the Cornucopia.

It was still a very good movie, 9/10

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Same with me. I couldn't put the book down. I stayed up late every night reading it and woke up early in the morning. It was just really gripping and interesting.
And when I finished, I was left thinking about it. Pondering, questioning...

Also, this was my case aswell.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Mar 27, 2012 at 03:10 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
For the one's who watched the movie instead of the book, you're an idiot. My pals and I were watching the movie and I could hear people aww-ing at times. Obviously they didn't read the book, bunch of posers.

Oh, and the movie was great. I suggest you read the book before you watch the movie. The movie lacked few events, such as Cato's full body armor and having a showdown with that guy from District 4. At least I think he's from district 4.
RIP ∑
master of the universe