Toribash
Not really a photomanipulation, but other large art. I just don't want to make new thread >.>

Anyway, enjoy and C&C

Sasuke

for FMA fans

CNC
-----
SRsly ? Nobody cares
Last edited by Inqubus; Jun 18, 2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nobody cares because they're not really special and you're using the work of other people.
Try merging your own work with stocks, that might get more attention.

Or just stop doing the same old thing over and over again and start innovating.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Well, yes I use stocks, that's the main point of photomanipulations.
Last edited by Inqubus; Jun 4, 2016 at 05:13 PM.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
You didn't read my post.

And you didn't read mine. They are photomanipulations/wallpapers not drawings. I think you are missing the point.
Fix the leg of the mortal combat, just looks like a poster down there, take the white off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Are you really this simple minded?
You asked why people weren't interested in your work.
I told you that is because you're doing what 90% of the people that think they are making good "photomanipulations" are doing, overusing stocks.

I also gave you a suggestion on how to change that and get more attention to your work, namely adding your own work to the stocks.
Want me to chew it out even more? You can add lines and geometric shapes for instance,
you can cut out pieces of the stock and place them somewhere else, maybe even rotated.
You can pick colours from the stock and draw a line with them.

Instead of taking that advice and trying to get better you tell me I miss the point of photomanipulations? That's daft.

Try reading it again and again if you want to get close to becoming a good graphic artist.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I never said that I think I'm making good ''photomanipulations''.

Well, I know what are you telling me, but I'm trying to discover my own style by myself. It's stupid to blindly add some lines, shapes and stuff if you have no clue why you do it. And most of the time, those lines and shapes can destroy the mood I want to have in the work.