Toribash
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Tattoo? I don't think that would match the style of the head...

Nice idea though, I might try to find one that would fit in.
-----
EDIT: Which one would fit in with the style of the head more?

the cross with arrow is the "nyilaskereszt"what was a forbidden symbol in Hungary(totalitarian symbol), because it was used by the hungarian nazi party "nyilaspárt" in 1940
I'm suggest you to not use it

Btw good head keep up the good work
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Originally Posted by 1TheV View Post
the cross with arrow is the "nyilaskereszt"what was a forbidden symbol in Hungary(totalitarian symbol), because it was used by the hungarian nazi party "nyilaspárt" in 1940
I'm suggest you to not use it

Btw good head keep up the good work

Oh crap, sorry. I wasn't gonna use it anyways, and I can't deleted it because IT WON'T LET ME EDIT MY POST >.<
ugly
Post it when you're done? I like the idea, maybe like a mexican wrestler or something in that fashion.. I'm not sure.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Post it when you're done? I like the idea, maybe like a mexican wrestler or something in that fashion.. I'm not sure.

...a mexican wrestler? It definitely isn't that, but you are allowed to edit it to your liking, it's free ;)
ugly
5 New Styles!
Hey, Grad. It's coming along better and better.

I figured I'd help out and give you some varied "styles" for others to use. Of course, they're all free.

Also, named them all "Grade __style__" because Grad was the original creator of the image, all I did was simply edit it. (Just putting that out there.)

Basic Styles

Advanced Styles

Y U NO let me show off my Kirb-eh signature?
Well, first of all, textures are generally made in 128x128, 256x256, and 512x512 resolution. I would start by using one of those resolutions. 512x512 seems to be the standard size for texture making now.

As for the texture itself, it's quite boring. So many straight lines. Try to make it curvy. It actually kind of reminds me of stuff I made when I started textures. Keep it up!
Originally Posted by Briinkx View Post

I figured I'd help out and give you some varied "styles" for others to use. Of course, they're all free.

Also, named them all "Grade __style__" because Grad was the original creator of the image, all I did was simply edit it. (Just putting that out there.)

Basic Styles

Advanced Styles

Those are very nice! May I ask what program you use to make those?

Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Well, first of all, textures are generally made in 128x128, 256x256, and 512x512 resolution. I would start by using one of those resolutions. 512x512 seems to be the standard size for texture making now.

As for the texture itself, it's quite boring. So many straight lines. Try to make it curvy. It actually kind of reminds me of stuff I made when I started textures. Keep it up!

Ah, I always forget to work in 512x512! I'm just too lazy. Well, I know it's quite boring, and this head is done. I'm working on a new one for Athin now.
ugly
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Those are very nice! May I ask what program you use to make those?

Ah, I always forget to work in 512x512! I'm just too lazy. Well, I know it's quite boring, and this head is done. I'm working on a new one for Athin now.

I'm currently using Photoshop CS6. However, if I'm looking to make a gif (spinning head), I'll switch over to GiMP for a bit.

Also, I made my own version that I plan to use to make a Marine set with.

Which is here:

Also, just made my own free (creeper) head texture: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=356847
Originally Posted by Briinkx View Post

Basic Styles

Advanced Styles

You Call that advanced? All you Did was add some filters :S no offense Tho
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
You Call that advanced? All you Did was add some filters :S no offense Tho

Yeah, I know. I have nowhere near the talent as most members of the Art forums. Basic - Something most programs can do, Advanced - Photoshop.

HOWEVER! I did make my avatar using the Black Ops Playercard, so I feel a bit artsy. You won't be seeing this one anywhere else.