Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It would be nice if someone actually knows what gurren laggan is so they could tell me if the sketch is realistic or not pl0x

I plan on moving the head down a great deal so that fat thing will be under the head somewhat and the horns more on the face instead of over flowing to the top of the head
I also will make the horns larger and longer but until then just a sketch bros
silly child. thats only gurren not gurren laggan

these are the references I'm using
Last edited by iLiltay; Jun 7, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
It's good, but Gurren Lagann* is not real xD

Gurren Lagann head

Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
silly child. thats only gurren not gurren laggan

these are the references I'm using

Umm, the pic gradeger posted is of Lagann, not Gurren. Gurren is the body, Lagann is the head.

Anyways, its a good base, but make sure the two parts of the crest on the helmet are different lengths. One side is supposed to be shorter than the other cause of the way it broke when Gurren Lagann took it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Umm, the pic gradeger posted is of Lagann, not Gurren. Gurren is the body, Lagann is the head.

Anyways, its a good base, but make sure the two parts of the crest on the helmet are different lengths. One side is supposed to be shorter than the other cause of the way it broke when Gurren Lagann took it.

Haha you owned me there I guess. Well as I asked I hoped to get Cnc from someone who actually knew about gurren lagann. Anyways I was debating doing that even though my reference is on the far left picture. I might do it with one shorter crest and I might not.

I'll be wearing the head so people can see wips of it ingame when I'm to lazy to post ingame previews.

Also I cleaned up the sketch moved it down a bit so the fat part is under the head like it should be but I think its missing something from the design tbh
I'll post the sketch when I wake up, I'm too tired Imo.
Ah, so you're basing it on the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Might wanna check the gurren lagann wiki for some better pics of that version of the mecha.

http://gurrenlagann.wikia.com/wiki/T..._Gurren_Lagann

Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ooo. Thank you for the better reference. I was just searching google images and non of these came up so I just used the fan art pl0x.

Here is a cleaner sketch, I dont like the way the crests come up on the ingame preview so I'll end up re-doing them before I start detailing.
Looks great id love to see some more WIP's Make sure u you the color gray the color gray always makes Robotic art POP i see what your going for with the face Also i dont like that you mirrored it add some things that make it look different than the otehr side
Last edited by iNoobBruh; Jun 8, 2012 at 01:32 AM.
Looks great so far, make sure to doodle in some wolf fur and a nice flexy long tail lol. But really it looks pretty good. :O

Goods: It looks fairly accurate.

Bads: Its not rainbow colored D:
Alright so you want me to post here lol, but you are only on just the sketch thats why I hold off. The sketch looks alright, looks just about right, I would like to see more detailed involved, more indents like the head shows (show on the sketch with a lighter brush.) Also, like Leonardo told me, make the background a demon color so it reveals where the shading should go correctly, it would help you lots when you start coloring/shading this thing in. Right now it looks a little boring, but I do not know the character that you are drawing. Ill give more cnc when I actually see the detailing get put in along with the shading.

~Post for Tay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin