Toribash
Clan council have nothing to do with getting tag... Did you pay 10k to a clan mod?
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No?? Was I apost to do that before this?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Nice, we got a good amount of allies so far.
Now, we should get some members to help keep us active. :3
Definitly, hopefully some people will apply soon. ^-^
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Well... your clan can be used in a lot of situations in which you fuck up or fuck somebody up. Just wanted to point out that you guys must always do good and never do bad because there's an awful lot on insults than can be made up if you guys where to fuck up. xD Anyways, that was a rude and tactless way to post in your guys' lovely thread. >.> Sorry bout that.

I just wanted to say Hi to Jisse who made this clan and to D3m0nz since he is a really good sparrer :3 You guys are both good in sparring and I really like that So I give +20 respect(gta:sa sfx when completing a mission) to the clan for having a good start. Most importantly Jisse, it would be good if you make a sparring/realism clan Since our clans can make really good replays. but it's your call man Now you call the shots. You're the man now ;) Once again congratulations on the new clan and I hope to see Jisse, D3m0nz and the rest of the clan around so we can spar
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Just a question, what do you guys have against Donut, he's a great guy to
And thank you Got for your support, I'll see if we can spar some time soon
He rage quitted. Not tolerated by [Hunters]. Hope him being in our "douche list" doesn't get in the way of our alliance.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
What do you mean he "rage quitted?"

From an ingame match or from the clan?

Edit - if it's from an ingame match....

I just wanna state a neutral argument for just a moment.

I know that rage quitting is pretty gay and noobish, but I don't find it to be the end of the world. It's not that big of a deal. Instead of ranting on about how a noob rage quitted, (Not referring to anyone) just continue owning noobs and move on. Honestly, rage quitting isn't even a big enough topic to make a thread about it, no offense to [Hunters]. You shouldn't hate the guy for an eternity just from this tiny problem. Honestly, a lot of people rage on me, but I really couldn't care less. Sure, I go "FUUUUCK" or whatever, but I'm still in a playful mood (Unless it's in the middle of a spar).

Donut is a very chilled person, and I know that he does not like to deal with ridiculous arguments. I find him to be a comforting leader and I believe that it'd be useless to hate on someone with a bright personality.

Thanks for your kind words Gotkicks, but, please, let's try to make friends with EVERY member in this clan. I don't want to see any flaming in this thread.

However, if I do, and it is a constant manner. I will certainly do something about it.

I will also possibly flame all of you. (Just a warning) I know I could get banned, but, hell, do I even care?
Last edited by Kiza; Jun 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM.
Well. Now since that's over. We can all move on back to [Regret] business.
Last edited by Donut; Jul 8, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved