Endurance Onslaught 6.0
never thought i'd see you here again, slymash

yeah, the eye is the easiest especially if you have shurikens, but don't even try anything else :v
im pretty sure i can successfully evade most attacks. i survived the jungle with little problem, and those hornets are a pain in the ass.
-----
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
never thought i'd see you here again, slymash

yeah, the eye is the easiest especially if you have shurikens, but don't even try anything else :v

i dont know. the king slime is the easiest if you can deal good enough DPS. as he shrinks quickly and only generates blue slimes when hurt.

EDIT: i just read on the wiki that king slime does NOT travel through blocks. meaning i can bunker in my house and throw my thorn chakram through the wall straight at him.
Last edited by Slymash; Jul 7, 2012 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my ears are full of shrek
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
This is where i think you are wrong, the easiest boss is Slime king, the easiest boss to summon is the eye.

I completely forgot about that guy (probably because I encountered him only once), but still, the eye is extremely easy either way.

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
but i prefer to build for every boss a little arena too, so no night zombies comming and kill you, or in the corrupt these flying things..

Pff, you and your easy ways :P
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

EQUIP UPDATE
EQUIPMENT UPDATE:
+1 spear
+1 damaged Ball o'Hurt (i know a good flail exploit against eater of worlds, hopefully it works with ball o' hurt)
+1 Musket

also shouldnt this topic be in (if it exists) the "other games" area?
tell me if so, if it exists.

EDIT:
flintlock, undoubtedly the eye of cthulu's greatest weakness.
Last edited by Slymash; Jul 8, 2012 at 09:49 AM.
my ears are full of shrek