Toribash
Near : I wasn't trying to dm the legs just damage them to make the boomhit better , since I couldn't really make it at first but then just daamaged the legs a bit and got the boom.
Thanks alai sure I will CnC you.
It's rellally my first try doing a skeet so i'm new to this skeets things.
About the arms are derpy because I'm lazy to go frame by frame to the point I need to chnge something when I edit it , or kinda had another move in mind but then changed my mind repentinely and the replay is like that so I don't wanna change it all just for the arms.
Anyways thanks very much i'm gonna work on that things.
hi.
well.
opener was great.
first hit was ok but if you aim it better you can make a boomhit.
second hit was ok but it a little bit slow before the hit.
the skeet was nice but need more speed.
pose ws cool
8/10
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
So got a new head punch decap replay , I feelt like doing a combo but without moving uke(didn't really touch uke just to make an effect of combo kinda...)
So here it is enjoy CnC please
Attached Files
Ok well to start this off, I thought that the replay was very smooth and nice.
The windup was good, and I liked how you raisedyour left leg for the most momentum possible.

The first punch looked a little odd, but the second punch really impressed me.
The stance was nice at the end, but I didn't like how you twitched alittle at the end of the replay.

I will give you a 8.5/10, good job.
The first punch wasnt really a punch lol as I sayd I was like i'm gonna try and make a 2 punches combo , but when I tryed to do the first punch I moved uke so coulnd't hit the second one so I sayd I will not touch him so uke will not move.
Anyways thanks for the CnC , could you CnC the firs replay on the first post please?
-----
The first punch wasnt really a punch lol as I sayd I was like i'm gonna try and make a 2 punches combo , but when I tryed to do the first punch I moved uke so coulnd't hit the second one so I sayd I will not touch him so uke will not move.
Anyways thanks for the CnC , could you CnC the firs replay on the first post please?
Last edited by daxter99; Jul 28, 2012 at 12:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi.
well.
you are look stiff in the beginning.
if you said the first one is a punch,its not like a punch.its like a simple touch.
the punch was really nice.i love it.
the pose was nice and cool.
but you moved your torso in 10 frame before it end make your pose a little bit weird.
but its nice bro
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."