Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by FreshTasty View Post
That would be awesome. I always feel like a cheater swinging around the side of walls XD

Here is my replay of how to climb a wall... What you do is when you grab the wall you grab it with your wrists contracted and your elbows extended... After you grab it you extend the wrist and contract the elbow and it pulls you up. Then you do the same thing with your other arm... If you don't quite get it then watch the replay and press the "E" key on your keyboard and look at the joints that i'm using... I only use my wrists and elbows and shoulders and pecs to climb the wall... I don't even use the shoulders that much... They just stayed raised the entire time...
----
And from now on you should start posting on the main clan thread because this thread was made for clan applications.
Here is a link that you can use for now.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=5725907#
Attached Files
How to Climb a wall.rpl (84.2 KB, 9 views)
Unknownid didn't like my last signature...
Also, i'm a Bowie-ite
Originally Posted by FreshTasty View Post
Sweet, thanks for the invite!

Yeah, meant parkour/free-running/city-scape style mods. Still can't figure out how to climb though.

if u want to learn how to do a realistic parkour and tutorial, just pm me ;)

Click me

This page seems VERY unused... So this post is an attempt to bump the thread
Also, i'm a Bowie-ite
Originally Posted by Cameron97 View Post
This page seems VERY unused... So this post is an attempt to bump the thread

Yeah :/
Member of [Secret]
[MBO] [PS3] [Team Canada]
Originally Posted by unknownid View Post
Yeah :/

You can't spam either you know, lol. That only counts as one word. Please try again.
Also, i'm a Bowie-ite
You can't spam either you know, lol. That only counts as one word. Please try again.

Heh, umm lol I guess yeah lol, yeah :/
Member of [Secret]
hey guys i am vince114 and here is my free form app

my real name is Vinnie and i am 18 from Boston,Ma (which is -5 gmt). i am a black belt in toribash with my main mods being wushu, and ninjustu. i would like to join so i can have more fun in toribash with you guys than being alone and dealing with the trolls -_-. i have never been banned in the year i been playing. i have some extra skills outside toribash which is sound editing, image editing, and video production ( not really amazing stuff though it comes out somewhat decent) thanks for you time and if theres any questions ill be happy to answer them
Originally Posted by Vince1144 View Post

my real name is Vinnie and i am 18 from Boston,Ma (which is -5 gmt). i am a black belt in toribash with my main mods being wushu, and ninjustu. i would like to join so i can have more fun in toribash with you guys than being alone and dealing with the trolls -_-. i have never been banned in the year i been playing. i have some extra skills outside toribash which is sound editing, image editing, and video production ( not really amazing stuff though it comes out somewhat decent) thanks for you time and if theres any questions ill be happy to answer them

You seem good. I will send you the invite.
Member of [Secret]
Originally Posted by unknownid View Post
Heh, umm lol I guess yeah lol, yeah :/

Why are you spamming? You're co-leader, you should be setting an example for the recruits... Your spam posts need to be AT LEAST 7 to 8 times longer while also maintaining the status as SPAM by being completely useless and not contributing to anything...

Originally Posted by Vince1144 View Post

Works for me, welcome to the clan
Also, i'm a Bowie-ite
Why are you spamming? You're co-leader, you should be setting an example for the recruits... Your spam posts need to be AT LEAST 7 to 8 times longer while also maintaining the status as SPAM by being completely useless and not contributing to anything...

Chill, chill, it was only a joke man!
Member of [Secret]