Toribash
Evening, time for some serious CnC \/
The start of the... let's call it a manipulation could have led to something really cool.
The first kick was ok, although try to aim for somewhere with more joints for example the chest or groin in order to get more dismemberments with your kick.
From then I see what you were trying to do, come round for a second kick.
While the idea was nice, it could have been achieved by relaxing more of your joints.

Also using the same grab (or even using lots of grab in a replay) is often considered bad in replay making.
It can make the replay look a tad sloppy.

Having said all that, keep up the hard work and keep trying with more replays and you'll get the hang of it, and improve with every replay.

Good job, and as i said, keep it up.

(This should be what you write about replays, not just "cool replay 10/10" or something)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Infact I do.
This is terrible. Lack of style, flow, creativity and most of all, editing.
This sure looks like pointless flaming, but I'll give some tips aswell.
To avoid lacking flow in your replays I've got a few tips.
1. Try moving in the same direction through out the whole replay. Don't just change direction all of a sudden.
2. Think about what you are going to do next. Get in that position and continue from there.

To avoid the lack of style.
1. Edit the replay untill you are happy with all of it. Don't just space the entire match without editing.
2. You can make more precise moves by holding shift while spacing. You might already have known this, but if you didn't this really helps out.
3. If you arn't using the joints for destroying Uke or any other purpose, do what you think looks the better. Don't just leave it held. For example, at the start of the replay "kicks" you could have relaxed the elbow of the arm you didn't use to shovel.
4. Try to stay on your feet. Landing on your neck and pusing of with one arm never looks good.
5. Have a good pose in the end of the replay. Does not have to be anyting fancy but try to stand up or sit down or something.

Please, do not take this as me just coming here and being a douche. I'm trying my best to give some proper cnc.
Yeah that replay was pretty bad i will work on editing more. My other ones were good though.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
I don't think people would agree to that...
Just a tip, don't go around saying "my replays are good/great" people will think you're a major douche. Try to be humble.
YOUr replay must be more fluid.
kicks
Well, opener was stiff bit ut was okay.
manip was bad, try to do an awesome manip.
Dm's was sometimes weird cuz u didn't use your foot to made it.
U better don grab uke all the time, it makes replay look bad.
Well, you r not that bad, but you can do more better than this.
*requesting cnc
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Bad Criticism incoming.

Look, to be honest, your replays are quite stiff, you need to relax more, that hampa headkick required a bit more relaxation in the flow of the kick, you shouldn't contract and extend in that kick, just let the kick relax itself and then follow through with the extend.

For a black belt, as I said, your replays are very stiff in movement, lets say jumping for example. You've gotta make it seem you're going into the jump, not just suddenly make your tori jump into the air, it seems quite.... uh.... noobish, sorry to say.

Overall, your replays are quite good, but lack the flow it requires. 6/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
MOOO
REPLAY OF MOOING AWESOME NESS
Solax Moderated Message:
User Infracted: Useless post.
Last edited by Solax; Sep 2, 2012 at 05:18 AM.
yooooooo