Ranking
face design on the regular human side of the face is so boring its disgusting.
your facial design really lacks creativity, its pretty much the same as any of your other textures.
you take the same approach, just re-using the same shapes and lines as your last one.
the half and half concept with the angel and demon is so cliche, especially the way youve done it, perfectly down the middle, no overlapping sections on the design or anything.
hair looks gay aswell.
send me the flat, and if i can do something interesting with the design, we can try the colab thing if you keen
Last edited by BenDover; Dec 16, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
the mouth is a little bit slant, the shaders on the nose are failed I think, I dislike the hair in fact I hate it, little part on left ear and the teeth are blured, nice mapping btw any reference?
adsfjksf
Wow I love it... the detail is very amazing.. I think it would look great with an amazing set or just by its self
hm.. usually hair doesn't do that what you did there (angel side) it looks.... weird, try to make it longer and not so, uh, spring like. :P

I kind of know what you mean with this, but the demon side could use some more work, it's not really "Demon-ish" it looks like he is sad bcs he just got raped and lost an eye, :<
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Hmmm looks great so far.
Thing's i dislike:
Nose is to skinny and long and the jaw line.
Other than that... good.
✡[Vibe]✡