Toribash
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Finals: Last two players left will face each other for the name of the best Aikido player of 2011.

Red is suppose to be 2012
Fixed. Soo..It's good to go?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Not yet.
This is the third annual aikido championships, in the very first event in 2010, Sorriso was the best, next year Kristis133 proven to be worth for the title of the best aikido player of 2011 and now it's 2012, you think you have what it takes to become the best?

I wanted to try to explain some things, but I think rewriting it is easier.
"This is the third edition of Aikido Championships. The very first event in 2010 was won by Sorriso. After that, Kristis133 proved to be worth the title of 2011. Now it's time for a new champion. He will be the one taking 2012's title, as well as a nice sum of TC. Do you think you are worth it? Do you have what it takes to become the best?"
Donations are really appreciated. Every single toricredit that will be donated will be added to the prizes or will be used in the future events.

You used some kind of contamination, its "in the future" or "in future events". You can actually choose here.
Special thanks goes to:

Hagan(again) for make the banner.

Making*

I know there could be more errors in here, but I don't really have the time to figure it out. I also know my grammar is far from perfect, so sorry for that if any mistakes were made.
hi tint
Last edited by Slau; Oct 25, 2012 at 03:28 PM.
Hello and welcome to all aikido fans.

I proudly present you an annual event hosted by me and a clan [Tint].
(Feel free to visit our board)

(Thank you, Hagan, for making this wonderful banner. <3)

The end of 2012 is near, so the time has come to find out who is the best aikido player of the year!

Every year, all experienced aikido players come to fight in one of the most important aikido events to prove that they're the best.
This is the 3rd annual Aikido Championships. On the very first event in 2010, Sorriso was the best. Next year, Kristis133 proved to be worthy of the title The Best Aikido Player of 2011. It's 2012, you think you have what it takes to become the best?
This is your chance to prove it.

Organizers!

Kristis133
Dargon (He'll do the drawing)

How will this work?

Groups - There will be 32 players: 8 groups with 4 players in each. Every player will face an opponent from his group, the two winners of the group will face each other, winner will qualify to the quarter finals.
Mod: Aikido.tbm

Quarter finals - 8 players, 4 duels, 4 winners that will qualify for the semi finals. (You'll simply get to fight one of the players that are still in the event.)
Mod: Unknown

Semi finals - 4 players, 2 duels, 2 winners that will qualify for the finals.
Every player will face a random opponent, the winner will be one step closer to the rank of aikido's best.

Finals - Finalists will face each other for the title of The Best Aikido Player of 2012.

How do you take a place in the event?

1. There's an entry fee. You have to send 5k to TBAP.
Why 5k you ask? Check out the prizes. 32x5000=160k
2. After you've sent the money, leave a message here with this:

Code:
Your clan and nickname: Ex. [Tint]Kristis133 Your belt: Ex. Custom Belt You've sent 5000 toricredits to TBAP.

Prizes!

First place winner will receive a 100k prize.
Second place winner will receive a 40k prize.
Third place winner will receive a 20k prize.

There's also a surprise waiting for the finalists this year.

Sponsoring!

Donations are really appreciated. Every single toricredit donated will be added to the prizes orused in future events.
If you'd like to donate, TC should be sent to TintVault account.

Thanks.

Special thanks goes to:

Hagan (again) for making the banner.
Dargon for helping me out.
To everyone else who helped me with this, without their help you wouldn't read this now.

Thank you.

That's it!

Hurry up while there are free spots.
Good luck.
Last edited by Tekro; Oct 25, 2012 at 08:21 PM.

boricua

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

The event is launched, so I guess this can be unstickied.
I'll bump this when it is over.