Toribash
did spend whole day tweaking the back of the car, practicing UV-mapping and stuff so car now looks much cleaner and better. Will try to get a good render within the next few days so you can see what it really looks like UV-mapping will take a few days also.

I have plans of rigging this car actually, nothing very complicated stuff tho we will see. I think the next few days will be really interesting, and I will keep you guys updated.
Man, that's so sexy.
The only thing that I can say that you might want to change, is that some parts of the car look like plastic (for example the wheels), because they are missing textures. Other than that, its amazing.
If only they had cars like this back when I was 7 years old and obsessed with hot wheels.

It might be intentional, but the front looks empty. Maybe add a grille?

also
http://i.imgur.com/3cqgg.jpg

Got some scene going on. This is close to what the actual version will look like, I will add textures tho, so the wheels will get rills, text will be added to the licence plates and sides, and the seats will get nice leather skin. Maybe if I feel like it some vinyls or stripes or something like that. I got so much time on this project tho so I'm not that concerned right now.

Next week I'll be doing texturing and animation.
Last edited by Ezeth; Sep 7, 2012 at 11:37 PM.