Ranking
I'll trade my set for it. I'll even include joints if you include the ones for this set. dl and lp me to see what I've got.
\o/
if you can recolours the Quicksilver to gold and the elf to Pure ill pay Vulcan Force +tc?
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
I'll trade my set for it. I'll even include joints if you include the ones for this set. dl and lp me to see what I've got.

Eh, give me a couple pics.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
if you can recolours the Quicksilver to gold and the elf to Pure ill pay Vulcan Force +tc?

Add like 20k-30k and it's a deal, i'll have to see first if i can recolor it properly so you won't be left with some pile of shit though.
It's All About Expansion
Let's call this a huge bump, this set is now sale for 40k, and it's locked price.
No items, no other art, only 40,000 toricredits will be accepted.
Post here or contact me via PM if you are interested.
It's All About Expansion
I might be interested if you can recolor marine parts to supernova.
If you will make it post pics please.

fuck
There are no marine parts in this set, and sorry, but i don't do recolours.
Shouldn't be too expensive to get someone else who is better at recolouring than me to recolour this, ARMIN0 for an example.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
There are no marine parts in this set, and sorry, but i don't do recolours.
Shouldn't be too expensive to get someone else who is better at recolouring than me to recolour this, ARMIN0 for an example.

Well... That's sad. ;_;

I really don't trust to get good recolour from someone else.

Anyway if you could try.
I mean those Blue(ish) parts to supernova.

Just saying because if i buy this and can't get anyone to recolour it well
that'll be sad.

fuck
There's always recolouring people that's for sure.
I suck at recolouring but recolouring this shouldn't be too hard though. Meh, if you want to pay 45k for this i'll make an exception this time and try to recolour...
Oh, the blue-ish colour is elf and it's purple actually.
It's All About Expansion