Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Edit: Sent threatening PM.

lmao. I find that funny for some reason.

Anyways, clearly his native tongue isn't English. Please use mIRC or the PM system to discreetly contact a SMOD or admin.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Still, kids like that pisses me off. I don't care if he's 9 or not. I would cuss him out and report him big time. Correct if I'm wrong, but I'm tired of kids that need help but totally go annoyingly haywire on you. Nightmare2 wouldn't even answer a question given to him by Nightmare. If a nine year can't even answer a question or stop begging then he should be kicked off toribash and learn some common sense.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
drummer: makes sence we should
to add to what drummer said i asked him on many occasions what he means by "gift" and why is he asking me this and i kept telling him i don't even make textures but he kept sending.
Glad to be back.
Originally Posted by The_guv_na View Post
I hope you didn't curse him out or anything. He's just a kid y'know.

No, I did not, thankfully.

Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Anyways, clearly his native tongue isn't English. Please use mIRC or the PM system to discreetly contact a SMOD or admin.

Should always do this instead of creating a thread about problems with other users. In addition to that, there's an Ignore List system that you may or may not know about (UserCP -> Buddy / Ignore Lists). You should make use of that as well.

Regardless, are you still experiencing problems with this user or can this be closed?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
The ignore list wouldn´t help with the avatar.. but anyway

close it THX you helped me a lot =)
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced