Toribash

my view

I've made a bit different then the screaming thing you ware doing, i would say not to finish this one, try to do something with your original work and use this as a new reference.But if you want to, feel free to finish my update
[JollyR] [GATA]
Originally Posted by Ferrock View Post

my view

I've made a bit different then the screaming thing you ware doing, i would say not to finish this one, try to do something with your original work and use this as a new reference.But if you want to, feel free to finish my update

The purpose of this topic might not be CnC, so I'll keep it very brief Ferrock:
I like that idea, especially the colors and that Could look nice as a texture.
Instead of dropping it, what about developing it further?
(i.e. I think Dropping it is a bad idea)
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
well i like how ferrock did that
he didnt complete my head, but his point is important
cnc.. colors are good. it was hard for me to keep right colors :3

style.
its looks a bit dirty, but level of this "laxity" is right. ferrock got my idea from 1st spoiler (or just was lazy : D)

shading.
i like it.everything okay. a special thanks for back shading u got my idea (top part is kinda protrude).

details.
new details is good there. doesnt look like demon i was trying to make, but it has his own character. The bad point is.. most of my details from nose perished D:

Ferrock made new head with the same style.
i hope to see here another quality heads =) (i hope this will be new fashion of art ; D)

p.s. ferrock, if u want, u can sell it ;o thanx for ur job!

p.p.s. (it seems like good new wave - who can do sketches will do them, who can paint or who want to learn how to paint will do they work.
+ everybody is going to make his versions ;o ... Its also good practice )
Last edited by Maldret; Sep 10, 2012 at 05:47 PM.
the flat and ingame versions give very different effects
the depth on the flat is fantastic, looks like its popping out and pointed downwards, quite interesting actually.
ingame looks alot more similar to your 2nd wip, which is surprising. also good though

its interesting how different it looks ingame to the flat

the shadows on that centre ridge/horn thing look great ingame
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
allright. Only ferrock made head? what a shame..

Nvm.
Its too late at this moment, i will fix shadows, will fix eyes (on ferrock's style i hope)

aand i got some idea how to make it humanish, but laaterr ;p

ingame1

ingame2

im waiting for CnC