Endurance Onslaught 6.0
1 i've never seen anyone banned even for ragequiting at every match, not only tourneys, he did stupid opener, and if he lose he just quits, he even had alts to do the same.
There were a lot of reports on him, screens and etc, but he didn't got banned.

2 would be nice to make a feature with 500 or 750 to one who didn't rage at finals, but
with IP filter, that will autoban someone who entered in second window.
Ragequitting isnt a problem. The punishment for doing so is looking like an absolute douchebag, so coming up with an official punishment is stupid.

Who likes ragequitters? No one. That should be enough I think.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post
Ragequitting isnt a problem. The punishment for doing so is looking like an absolute douchebag, so coming up with an official punishment is stupid.

Who likes ragequitters? No one. That should be enough I think.

That is probably one of the worst punishments ever in terms of effectiveness. The fact that a group of people think negatively of you over the internet isn't enough of an incentive to make anyone stop doing anything. That is precisely the reason why an official punishment is actually needed so that this problem doesn't get out of hand.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Originally Posted by DaNooB23 View Post
That is probably one of the worst punishments ever in terms of effectiveness. The fact that a group of people think negatively of you over the internet isn't enough of an incentive to make anyone stop doing anything. That is precisely the reason why an official punishment is actually needed so that this problem doesn't get out of hand.

I agree, no one really cares what a group of players, who you could potentially never see again, care about you. That's like saying "Hey man, did you steal diamonds?" "Yeah, but the clerk looked at me like i was douchebag, I won't do that again!"

Not very effective at all.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]