Endurance Onslaught 6.0
pretty bit far from my imagination from your work
the visor is too wide
no detail to be called realistic
the only thing that good is the hand

7/10
(Although if it's only a wip,i'll take back my word)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
can i see a watermarked flat for the head?
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
I thought visor but it didn't seem right, anyways I don't think it should go around to behind the hair, it doesn't look right, maybe you could cut it off about halfway around the head?

yes, u have right, ill fix it, thanks

Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
That is nice, I think you're gonna earn allot if you sell it, and what force are you gonna use?

thanks void?

Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
Not to be the big bad mean critic but I don't think realistic is the word you should use. For starters I'll tell you the only part I believe looks decent/okay is the hands which aren't even finished yet. The eyes seem way to big and to stretched. Inside them its like you just used some type of pattern/cp. the back/hair looks like cp as well because it doesn't blend very well. Your "metal" lacks the proper shading to look like metal. kinda looks like you just used a couple effects on the head a blawm got this. I like the hand though and you could probably make something from it, maybe a orc or a monster.

cp? u offended me... its 100% hand-draw... and ill stay with predator... maybe ill add sth for metal...

Originally Posted by radcliffex View Post
yay the only thing left is bumpmapping and shading and that is going to be HARD
and oh .. theres something weird about the head
i think its just im used to seeing predators with long shaped faces rather than circular ones
or theres not much detail in it and shading....
and oh when making it try compressing it inwards more to not make your textures stretched out
ill give it a 8/10 i excluded the bumpmapping I LIKE IT!

thanks ;d but what u mean "compressing it inwards"

Originally Posted by tricerafi View Post
pretty bit far from my imagination from your work
the visor is too wide
no detail to be called realistic
the only thing that good is the hand

7/10
(Although if it's only a wip,i'll take back my word)

my work? u know me as artist? :3

Originally Posted by Degorm View Post
can i see a watermarked flat for the head?

what for?
I am taking requests, just PM me
Because the predator has spikes on his head, so the hair would look kind of like that, if you ge tthe right color.
yeah i've seen some your artwork but i forgot where
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you