Toribash
Just to let you all know this is definitely not a copy and paste job, the heads may look similar but they are not exact. And to Diamond could you please just go a little bit higher?
Originally Posted by notaboss View Post
Just to let you all know this is definitely not a copy and paste job, the heads may look similar but they are not exact. And to Diamond could you please just go a little bit higher?

Its C/P and resized so the head got lower quality.

Just sayin'.
M I N I V A N
Omg people this is not plagiarism, C/P, and if you are not going to buy the head then please do not post the this thread.
Yeah i think i've seen that head before and the other poster is right it looks like its just been copied and pasted so it sounds like a scam bro
Plagiarism indeed. Sorry to say, but you just got scammed.
According to my beliefs, c/e counts as plagiarism, big kudos to Zenzen213 fro teaching that to me (No sarcasm intended). But yeah, technically this is a scam from what I know.
one two three four five break it down baby
So is there any way for me to get this resolved or am I just gonna have to keep it and try to sell it to someone?
[QUOTE=notaboss;5912698]So is there any way for me to get this resolved or am I just gonna have to keep it and try to sell it to someone?
-----
I wouldn't sell that, it would be counted as scam since you just copied the image and edited it. And if you did sell it some of the witnesses might report you.
I suggest that you close this thread, there's been a lot of complaints already.
Last edited by CACROT; Sep 24, 2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I did not copy and edit the image someone else did then sold it to me for like 8.5k before I saw that it was actually C/E
Last edited by Hades; Sep 24, 2012 at 03:09 AM.