Toribash
Original Post
United Event

United Clan decided to host an event inside the clan walls, between it's members only to provide activity from clan and to make our members loving our clan more and more because we're really friendly and that event will be hosted like 'Olympic Games' to make piece in the world and to show that we know our work.

Aikido is one of the world's newest, most mysterious martial art, incorporating graceful dance-like maneuvers with the ancient combat skills of Japan's most famous fighting arts. By training the mind as well as the body, Aikido unlocks hidden strengths in even the smallest person, young or old, male or female. Aikido teaches defense without aggression, control without humiliation. By embracing the laws of nature, the student learns to allow the aggressor to defeat himself. Without attacks or contests, Aikido aims at calming the mind in the face of stressful situations. It has been called the "zen of martial arts." Aikido is a physical and spiritual discipline that aims at unifying the body and spirit. It is a Japanese martial art which is non-violent and non-competitive. Its movements are based in the the natural principles of balance, relaxation and focus of energy.

Rules of the event
1.You should be a United member.
2.You should send 2.000 toricredits to clan bank : Davud
3.You don't have the rights to : shovel, lift or kick if leaders will detect something from there you will be kicked from the event without refund.
4.You can't judge how leaders judge.
5.Event will be hosted in aikido 7 only with dojo size 578(the future mod made by me)
6.Players will play up to 3 games who will lead will win the tourney.

Aikido derives mainly from the martial art of Daitō-ryū Aiki-jūjutsu, but began to diverge from it in the late 1920s, partly due to Ueshiba's involvement with the Ōmoto-kyō religion. Ueshiba's early students' documents bear the term aiki-jūjutsu

Application
1.Name:~your nickname.
2.Belt:~your belt of course.
3.I agree with the United rules made by leaders of the clan:~I agree.
4.You've sent to Davud 2.000 toricredits for the event.

Prizes:
1st place : 20.000 toricredits
2nd place: Shaman Force

People that applied for event!

Good luck!
Last edited by Dead_old2; Sep 25, 2012 at 03:04 PM.
Originally Posted by Moncho62 View Post
If he's banned then I want a refund cause its not my fault he got banned :/

Scam Reports? Go.Go.Go.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Scam Reports? Go.Go.Go.

Ohh haha sorry about that ;)
Master of the arcane arts
yikes
So hes banned for a whole year?
-----