Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Must say upon closer inspection I noticed something that points to copy pasting

The red outlined areas show a very unnatural blurr, wich does not relate to the detail of the front of the face in any way, I also copy paste my heads and I do the same, you paste the detail of the original pic then use the clone tool to use the texture of parts of the pic then paint around the back and sides of the head with the texture part you cloned. now those outlined areas show smudging and that to me points to a copy paste.

Not that theres anything wrong with it, still a great head stonewall.
..|.,
U1V1
Meh it's kool,
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Yeah, I used a source image, are you all on drugs?

It's called image mapping. I do hand drawn heads too, but he asked for a realistic mr.t head. What's more realistic than a picture of him. Also, your pixel stuff is bullshit. I cut the picture in half, made a copy of one side, then flipped it over. The head is perfectly symmetrical, the reason you say that is because it is shaded by GIMP when I make it into a spinny head.

Also, no smudging. I actually used a filtering technique to shape the texture to fit onto a sphere. I could not just copy paste his whole face onto there and have it fit that well. It took work, not to mention repositioning his eyes, and making his hair and beard map correctly.

If any of you say it's a bad head because of it, look at all of the good heads out there. It's either a hand drawn original head, or if it's made after something, it's copy paste. I was asked to do a Mr.T head, not draw Mr.T

Also, I took that as a picture from the spinny head, the spinny head itself is a 3.04mb .gif file. Don't plan on uploading it.

Myeh, please excuse me gents, I don't like flaming, and this is my first incident in a long time. It's something that I feel I need to do. Once again, please excuse me for this.
Last edited by Stonewall; Jun 24, 2008 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Spinny head? Where do you think I got the image of the head on a sphere.
Wait why is it 3mb?
I dont know what size spinnys usually are but i have no problem uploading mine i a few seconds :P

Oh i found one that is like 30kb :P
My Sig :D
: D
Because the texture itself is 454 x 454 pixels. That makes for a big spinny head. And I made it look smooth. Which means lots of frames. Which means lots of file size.
Already have. Tis been done since before I posted this thread.

Now, I do still have to put the ears on him. Then do a full texture set... >.<
XD awesome. Get an angry face to scare your opponents. Nice 5/5
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.