Toribash
extra set 6k
nvm (forget this< ;))
extra set 6k
Last edited by NinjaVodou; Oct 12, 2012 at 10:16 PM.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
this set is definitely stolen there was never a thread of silligoose ever selling it,hes wearing it right now,and you can look up the thread that he bought it on
I know im not selling this anymore but i want one proof just 1

sorry For this I Didn't know about This "robotic" set (and if this set WAS Sold the tcs where going to Siligose My bad for this trouble)
Last edited by rodeduf; Oct 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM.
A vida é um eco. Se você não está gostando do que está recebendo, observe o que está emitindo.
there ya go:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=369632

Have a talk with fury to hear what this is all about. Thanks for the quick replies Rodeuf so we could sort this out. Also pm'd u earlier but i guess it wasn't seen. Thanx to the other guys for letting me know and showing your support
Originally Posted by NinjaVodou View Post
extra set 6k
nvm (forget this< ;))
extra set 6k

So extra set still up, and Ninja Vodou is On the lead with 6k
A vida é um eco. Se você não está gostando do que está recebendo, observe o que está emitindo.
extra set 10k
Rubberz<3|Rekd<3|Bolty<3|Assazin<3|Dartzz<3|soap<3 |Hammy<3|Mj<3|Kujey<33|Noobeh<3|Ulti<3|Gunz<3|Nin< 3|
Lexii In the lead (I just Finish bids and Lexii won, when he(she) sends Tc the Set will be sent)
Last edited by rodeduf; Oct 13, 2012 at 04:11 PM.