Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I'm guessing that's a red indian (native american) because indian's in South Africa don't look like that
Plus, indians do have hair, black hair..
Good job, I like this a lot, it's very realistic, but as Ben said, the ears have some shape and proportion issues
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Personally I dislike the mouth. Fix the shading and the transition from the skin to the lips and remove the stroke.
Otherwise great head, except the midget ears.
Oh, just noticed there's an awkward line straight through it but I'm sure you're aware of it.
'u'
Originally Posted by bintangfal View Post
nice head bro ,
but without hair it will make the head looks
not good 8/10

you can add mohawk to it

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Lol, not all indians had hair... i mean... i dont know...

Well anyway, its a great head 9/10 but i think you should add some more wrinkles at the top, it looks bald and empty up there on the forehead part.

its giood like it is imo but thanks

Originally Posted by Bojka View Post
Nice, it's very detailed.

Powinieneś tylko dodać jakieś włosy i pióra na topie głowy

thanks xd

mozesz wstawic toribashowe wlosy ;d

Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
I'm guessing that's a red indian (native american) because indian's in South Africa don't look like that
Plus, indians do have hair, black hair..
Good job, I like this a lot, it's very realistic, but as Ben said, the ears have some shape and proportion issues

it is mohawk
i have fixed ears i think, just wait for pic

Originally Posted by ZeToxiiK View Post
Personally I dislike the mouth. Fix the shading and the transition from the skin to the lips and remove the stroke.
Otherwise great head, except the midget ears.
Oh, just noticed there's an awkward line straight through it but I'm sure you're aware of it.

i like mouth a lot
also, about line, i didn know it cuz i have a line in photoshop and it was under this line xd funny think xd and i saw it after making pic and uploaded it xd i have fixed it

thanks for comments
I am taking requests, just PM me
if you ask me it's too.... messy. like there are strokes everywhere I look, not very realistic imo, you could do that on the paint, it will look cool, but on the edges of face muscles?...
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I think Cerberus was talking about the paint on the face not the software..

The head is awesome and I like everything except the ears, good job.