Toribash
loll i didn't mean 55k i meant 65k but any who it is a typo.
60k is my counter
even though i bought it at 45k
that was actually a low price to sell this flame
i have seen flames very similar go for 90 to 100k
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

yea I am 50k

although i need to see you wear the flame with a particle texture of my choice before I decide to buy it
how shalt i do that jire?
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

yea they may have been similar but i bet those flames were more stable than yours...yours kinda flickers
Originally Posted by Mursami View Post
yea they may have been similar but i bet those flames were more stable than yours...yours kinda flickers

its susposed to flicker to make u look like catholic jesus with a ray around your head
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

why does the ray around catholic jesus flicker. it's not a nearly burnt out lamp now is it and im making a hat kind of thing that i want you to wear. just a minute or 5
Originally Posted by Jire View Post
why does the ray around catholic jesus flicker. it's not a nearly burnt out lamp now is it and im making a hat kind of thing that i want you to wear. just a minute or 5

LOL i understood non of that
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dont worry about it

I checked the flame myself with my own particle texture. I've seen worse but it doesn't look good with a top hat which I like to wear with stable particle (although the particle isnt that stable in this case) flames because the flame flickers too much.

I came to the conclusion that if someone tops my offer I won't reoffer

gl and contact me if you decide to sell to me. i wont check this thread again