Toribash
Updated.
I'm sad because I can't draw hands anymore.
But maybe I'll just end up draping the cloak over the left hand so I don't have to deal with that.

CnC is welcome!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
The left hand looks really awkward and you really should change that, try to redraw it and not do not cover it with the robe, I think it would look kind of weird. Try to look at your own hand while drawing. You can also look at some tutorials. And is he going to do or hold anything in the hand?

Also the legs look very muscular comparing to the chest. Especially the thights look very big. And they are too short, and the arms are too long. Stretched okt should the hands reach down to half of the thights ( weirdly described but I hope you get it ) and now the right arm reaches down there being half-contracted.

The body look to big comparing to the head. The chest part should be about three heads long when standing up. The neck are included in the chest part. Also I can't even see a neck. Also I suggest making the head with a more edgy chin-line which would fit his muscular body more.

The robe looks really good, and the character is looking good overall. Continue.

Keep up the good work

Also sorry för bad english, I'm swedish and typing via a iPhone.
y0
Click here for support:*click*
@Tottis1:
Thanks.
He's getting jeans so the thickness of the legs doesn't really bother me.
The arms are long on purpose though, the head is small on purpose.
I wanted to lay accent on his strong body, like he's a sword fighting powerhouse.
That's also why his neck is so wide, I explained earlier that I didn't like the blocky shoulders, so that's also a reason :]

It's basically my way of drawing muscular guys.

Thanks a lot for the CnC, I'll try my best on the hand and stuff!
I'm an artist.
Because he has a hood, you mean? No, lol.

Urban | ninja | assassin | poor/underground are my keywords.
I'm an artist.