Toribash
Also, I'd keep an eyeout for particular sayings and body language, and of she's doing things like searching around for something to look at then perhaps it's s sign up back off.

Other than that all the best advice you could receive had already been listed, well except for being prepared it helps at times by knowing something about the person like musical taste to base a conversation on. Perhaps having a line already prepared instead of having a nervous spastic convulsion in front of said female.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
girlfriend

Just talk to them like you're trying to make a new friend.

If they don't like your personality, as in they're someone you wouldnt want to be friends with, why would you want to be more with them?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Get her to your house and play some toribash maybe? :o

Just start to talk with her, and everything will go naturally.
Well, I'm not an expert with this kind of stuff, but my best friend sure is! I will now share with you everything he taught me. Do you like this girl or are you just having trouble talking to girls?

Either way, you just simply have to greet her. Start off simple like "hi" or "what's up?". If you like this girl, you just have to be relaxed(I admit I failed at this a couple times ). Don't keep living with "what if" like "What if she's gonna think I'm weird?". You just gotta let it go and treat her normally like you treat everyone else and be yourself. Don't try to act cool or anything like that because even though she likes it, the more you keep talking, you're gonna start to lose that acting cool and you'll slowly turn back to yourself and she's gonna find out you've been faking it the whole time. And one of the most important things I've learned when talking to a girl you like is to never go too fast. Just take it slow make sure she gets comfortable with you. But remember, bro, these are just guiding words for you. These things alone won't get you anywhere. It all depends on how you handle your next conversation with this girl. All of this is just to prepare you for it.

Best of luck!!!
a spoon.
what i've managed to do is just eliminate shame from myself by pretending it doesn't exist.

accidentally bump into a girl on the sidewalk? Laugh, smile, shake her hand, say sorry.
shmevin eats smegma
Well I have no problem with this because I have a girlfriend. No reason to be shy lol been with her for 2 years so fuck the other women. Anyways, in your situation.... Don't think of them as women, think of them as creatures that are total bitches. No reason to be shy If you are wanting to go out with them, ask them if they want to hang out first... Well... talk to them first ofc :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Why make a thread on a game forum on how to talk to a girl?
It's as easy as counting to 5. Just talk to one and be yourself, easy as that.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Well I have no problem with this because I have a girlfriend. No reason to be shy lol been with her for 2 years so fuck the other women. Anyways, in your situation.... Don't think of them as women, think of them as creatures that are total bitches. No reason to be shy If you are wanting to go out with them, ask them if they want to hang out first... Well... talk to them first ofc :P

Don't listen to this prick. The bold sentence didn't make any sense whatsoever.
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post

I think that guy is just mad because he cannot get a girl.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Say hi, but don't make much eye contact, or show any genuine interest whatsoever.

DISCLAIMER: Only works if you're sexy. Otherwise, just be super nice.
-----
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post

This is a website about a game that involves ragdoll fighting, and you expected to see these nerds give any sort of pickup advice?

Oh honey.
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Nov 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump