Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Really love the first kick, looked very powerful.
The second kick looked nice, and the punch loooked alright.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
The opener looked pretty stiff, but lead to really nice and smooth double core.
I felt as if the kick was too close, though.
The transition into the next kick was a bit stiff, but the boom paid off.
The angle you were kicking from felt quite awkward to watch.
The punch was okay.
I think if you slammed that chest piece with both arms, you could dm both of the joints.
The pose was nice, and that fist pound added a nice effect,
The first kick was clean yet powerful, pretty good core.
The transition shifted directions, but you somehow made it look like it actually flowed.
Good boomhit, and cool punch, I just didn't like how it hit your face.
The pose was great, the fist pound was quirky.
Well, that was prettty awesome.
The transition to the split was really great and the split loooked fast and clean.
i don't like first boom, i don't like your aim.
The back kick was unique, really clean and awesome.
the last hit was great again and clean again, i guess it can be more destructive.

Good job bro.
*requesting cnc maybe?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
That was nice, the opener had a lot of potential in it, which you used, but I do think that you could have done a full spin in the first kick. The kick itself felt messy to me, the way you dismembered the abs with your shin, but in your position, it looked hard to make the feet do the dms. The boom looked nice, I kind of liked it actually, and in my opinion, it was aimed rather well.

The hit after that was good, but it would be great if you dismembered the pecs as well, seeing as you gained enough momentum for it, you could have done that quite easily. The kick after that looked nice, it was clean and fluid.

That replay was alright, it had it's flaws here and there, but it's still pretty good. I have seen better from you, though.
Awesome split, and I think it would have been worse if you did the full spin tbh.
Next boomhit didn't look very solid, but it was still a nice one.
The next kick looked very solid though, and I liked how you used the same leg. The head throw was awesome too, sometimes it's those small things that make a replay look flashy.
The last kick looked pretty powerful, even with only one dm.
Overall, pretty cool replay, I like the movement.