Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Please don't add me to videos without my permission next time.

Man numbers there are sure thousands of kids using your replays on mini videos from toribash without asking you for permission making crappy videos. This guy atleast made an awesome video where you should actualy be thankfull that he used your replays for such a masterpiece.

Very nice video dude i cant realy say if there was anything wrong in it but as my eye sees it its very beautiful! This deserves many views 10/10!
Finally, a video that does not have shitty dubstep, which I refuse to capitalize because I do not think of it as an actual genre of music.

Awesome video

9/10 for the fluid movement

9/10 for the music
Dose is dead.
At first it looked like the same crap as every other new video, but after sticking to it, it was different somehow. However as always there is less focus on replays and more focus on making it look as grungy and obscure to see as possible with a mountain of slow motion thrown in to make it even more mundane to watch.

That said it DID somehow work for me. Ease on the slow motion, I only enjoyed it in the last replay; and that was because it was used in moderation. Some of those replays were just one hits, nothing special. Really makes the video just look like an effect whore the majority of the time.

BUT while I criticise it I still think this worked in a weirdly strange way. Just less effects, more sync and replay value and you're set. Good job.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Smooth transitioning, but tone it down on the effects a little bit. It also took me a while to notice the text so maybe make that a lower opacity. all-in-all great video 9/10
Also I really love the music, but as BenDover said, the slow motion doesn't fit very well with the music.
Last edited by Jeffry36; Nov 12, 2012 at 09:57 AM.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|