Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Really cool.

The CC was too colorized imo.
Sync was, amazing. Just, amazing.
Good fitting replays.

Didn't like the end text and font very much, but that didn't ruin it.

Good job.
M I N I V A N
Quite honestly I loved it.

The main thing that grabbed my attention were, as previously mentioned, the camera angles.

I liked the contrast you used and the sync was decent.

My only real criticism is the inverted bit, I don't think it flowed that well but the rest of it was good.

Looking forward to seeing more from you, if you ever need replays, pm me.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
That was pretty damn nice. I love the fact that the camera angles and were the one that made this vid great. Strangely enough, the text that appeared towards the end of the vid reminded me of commercials in Adult Swim.

On a somewhat unrelated note, your head texture reminds me of moop's
I liked it. Good cam work and good speed for each part of the replay. I'm waiting now for a longer video.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
That was pretty damn nice. I love the fact that the camera angles and were the one that made this vid great. Strangely enough, the text that appeared towards the end of the vid reminded me of commercials in Adult Swim.

On a somewhat unrelated note, your head texture reminds me of moop's

heh, regarding the text at the end, I tend to do that a lot. it's the default sony vegas font and I'm never assed to change it

on the color, I used default shader and just used the color corrector to tweak in some purples and greens, and maxed out the saturation

regarding camera angles: rule of thirds, people
Last edited by boStaff; Nov 5, 2012 at 06:23 PM.
shmevin eats smegma
Looks good, I like simple stuff like that. I have a knack for close to tori camera work, so I really liked that part.
The sync was great, I don't think I found any flaws there. The replays didn't make the video less enjoyable, so it gets my thumbs up.
The only minor thing I wished for was some variety. I like simplicity, but to a certain extent.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
The only minor thing I wished for was some variety. I like simplicity, but to a certain extent.

elaborate?
shmevin eats smegma
You kept using the same type of sync, effects and all that stuff throughout the video, it kinda got boring toward the end.
now i might have to call you out for being picky on this one - it was only twenty-odd seconds long
shmevin eats smegma
This isn't that short at all compared to most videos nowadays, those are like 10 seconds long.

And it feels longer when it's a good video. Atleast for me.