Toribash
Hey, what about a zombie-infected cyborg head. Like some kind of techy virus. that might come out pretty epic.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

Zombie = good
Zombie cyborg = too... Difficult? It would take me like 24 hours to do something like that, sorry

Acid... Apples... Mhhhmmmm apples... I'll think about it. I like the zombie idea, altho if i do it, it will, or atleast i'll try to make it, something unusual like... A zombie bird? A zombie tree? (why not lol) a zombie dragon?! Loool

Also once more thanks for all comments, i still accept more themes, if no one else awakens my interest it will be ZOMBIE DAY!
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
I say zombie fish, i mean, who else has seen anythin like that before...
-----
You could have like its side opened up with the ribs and heart all shiny and bloody... unless ur looking for the more tame version where its a scary looking green body with some scars, and white-film over the eyes...
Last edited by Burnedbug; Nov 6, 2012 at 02:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

For a theme perhaps some sort of skeleton cyborg looking head. Maybe the skeleton could be broken a little and the cyborg part has some loose wires to give it an ancient but futuristic feel.
Last edited by Common227; Nov 6, 2012 at 04:25 AM.
Always at the wushu tourneys. Always...
Ooohhh you wanted a whole new idea? :3 how about a mad doktor?
Last edited by swedishpower; Nov 6, 2012 at 08:07 AM.
Siku can't touch this!
Acid zombie fish with feathers. :b
Nice work btw. Didn't know that character before, so didn't realise that it was a hoodie and not skin opened showing something robotic/alienish thing.
Seems alot of people dont recognise what its based off
i thought you captured it just right, the hood looks akward at an angle, but thats all to do with the limitations of the sphere.
otherwise the hood works great, one of the best hoods weve seen round here.
would have stretched the mouth horizontally a bit, so it doesnt pinch towards the bottom of the sphere, make it look alot more natural, but its a small thing
great work

showcased
Last edited by BenDover; Nov 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
thanks for all the comments/ideas : >

I like the "mad doctor" theme, but my ideas go way past the "head" limitation, but it's still an option. Skeleton/cyborg is kind of generic, makes me think of Terminator. Zombie fish, will be hard, but I like the idea ^_^ and thanks ben really appreciate your comment and thanks for posting a picture of dat hellghast! : D

forgot to mention, there was a small error with the flat, so it has a seem at the back, for the ones that try it out in game. it's fixed now.
Last edited by Cerberus; Nov 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.