Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Im just gonna say it now, if you look closely, they look so different. I mean really, if you're gonna talk shit on someone who probably saw your set, and remembered it subconsciously (maybe) and decided to make a new set that looked partially like yours (if they did in fact see your set), get some glasses, nobody likes people who want to get others banned because their set they made, looks (Partially, NOT THAT MUCH if I might add) the same.
Yes, they do look partially the same, but these are different sets. Get out.

You do know lots of sets look like this right?

Only one thing will change my mind about the above statement, show us the top of the triceps, and the ends of the hands.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Dec 23, 2012 at 01:38 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
It does partially look like plagiarism though, for your sake, I hope it's not :3
Also, I would suggest letting mist see some flats (not all) untill he feels like it wasn't a blatant copy of his art. (before selling this[if you were to sell it])
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Dec 23, 2012 at 01:49 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
The problem isn't that you didn't make it, it's that you took the idea and executed it almost in the same way.
monkey, he pm'd me telling me he was going to make a set exactly like it ... So yes in fact I do know he has seen it as he even used it as an example on his set request ( which is also not allowed) oh and I warned him atleast 3 times to not make a set that looks the exact same, I even agreed to make a set for him that was like my old set just with different faces and not the same bubble 2/colour concept.
oh and look at the face : from my old set ( NOBODY STEAL THIS TEXTURE)
EVEN THE EYES ARE THE EXACT SAME.
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Rooyall View Post
The problem isn't that you didn't make it, it's that you took the idea and executed it almost in the same way.

Pretty much that. but I see half and half similarity but it's still a good set.
and thank you rooyall atleast you understand, I spent atleast 3 days making that set, it was my best set ever, and then this guy comes along and copys the entire set basically, He even did the bubble colour changing thing in the exact same fucking spots, copied the chest are also. Oh and imagine you baught the set I made and then you found out it was copied and just recoloured, wouldnt you feel cheated? and as if you spent your money on something that can be stolen by 50 other players?
-----
oh and if anyone is complementing the set, you are basically complementing me.... considering I came up with the whole concept a year ago, thank you if you do like the set, I just want everyone to know that his set is a complete and utter rip off. I NEED a gm to sort this out and explain what plagiarism is to him and that you are not allowed to do it >_>
Last edited by phantom; Dec 23, 2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Why the fuck should I be proud of you copying my art?
Also, monkey the thing that makes me so mad is that I argued with him through pms explaining he could not copy my set, oh but lucky they look really different right?

And why do you not feel ashamed Kitty? , You must really not care about anyone else but yourself, You completely steal the idea of another artist, yes, you must be so proud of how original your set is.
♥ mushu♥