Toribash
Originally Posted by Maxtish View Post
Jesus christ. Millions of tc.. How did they manage to do that?!

they were able to not showing the servers on the list, and then every 5 minutes they get 500 tc...
this for hours and days.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It sucks that we all have to pay for their dumbass mistakes but hey it happens. You can get TC other ways. If you couldn't there would be no reason in closing them because they could just ban them from the server.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
they were able to not showing the servers on the list, and then every 5 minutes they get 500 tc...
this for hours and days.

Firebolty told me that he encountered one farmer who made the tourney private, then instead of 500tc every 5 minutes, he was getting 500 every 45 seconds or so. That's far worse.

BTW The Tourney servers will be back up once they update them with anti-farming/hacking measures in order to prevent farming from now on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Tourneys come back, many players come back.
I am rarley ingame due to no tourneys, but might come back once tourneys come back.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Guys sorry I don't know anything about hackers types what meant by farming!?

Farming has nothing to do with hacking.

Farming generally involves putting on a really fast game mode and/or multiaccouting to generate vast sums of TC by winning a lot very fast.

It seems people were setting up private tourneys with the intent of doing this.
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Tourneys come back, many players come back.
I am rarley ingame due to no tourneys, but might come back once tourneys come back.

me too :/ why cant they play without such a shit -.-
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Well, even if all of us find this fact distrubing, we mist credit the staff and wait for them to solve this. I am sure they will find a solution
buying items with usd
Yeah, not much fun in MP without my good 'ol lenshu tourney up. :c
Well, hope these tournies come back up soon.

It's agitating to know that even though these farmers got banned, they might have gotten some real money out of this. But, sounds illegal, eh?