Toribash
Damn that's nice! If you finish it and leave it as black and white that would be great I think
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Nice art buddy
After you finished it, color it and then show it again cuz i want to wallpaper it in my phone
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
holy wow!... first of all THANKS to ALL! luv you <3

answering the ones I remembererberer:

Thanks Freelancer, I pretty much just used the "Bob Ross mountain painting" technique and applied it to.. well.. rocks :P

Thanks Beta, I think it looks better on a new page than actually here on the TB (Size related)

Thanks Ezeth, and yes you are right, i'm getting into 3D, altho I was going to add a "3D" feeling with the space around it (which isn't quite visible in the picture)

I will put my entire effort in this!

thanks again to all C:

PS: Beta go to that first past!
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
That's a very nice start, I agree that this image would be much better if you leave it in black & white as pure pencil work.
Shading on rocks is done very good, you can track how the lighting source go around those bends and curves, that's fine.

But, image has some issues.
The main one (and sadly u can't fix it anymore ;{ ) is the minor and mayor. If you have just put at least 1/3 of sky above the house everything would have work just fine. I know you wanted to focus on the waterfall and rocks, but this way observer is getting lost.
You start looking at the image from the center while it was possible to have focus point on the mill and then, down the waterfall. The whole piece would be more exciting.
That way you would be able to put maybe even contrast between dark sky and bright waterfall, to maybe put some meaning behind everything.

Second thing (which you still can fix) is the waterfall itself, to be precise: the water. It doesn't look like water at all, it looks like melted cheese. By the shadow it casting it's suggesting that it has great viscosity. But, you can fix it without any problems, using different strokes for water.

Also, don't forget the water condensation at the end of the waterfall, everything will have to be more brighter there. I guess you're planing to add some trees and stuff like that?

Anyway, it's a good start, now you just have to be smart with finishing.
Last edited by Django77; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
thanks, well yes my main focus was the waterfall, the house was just a minor "detail". and yes aswell, I plann on drawing some trees, vegetation at the bottom, will fix the water, it's done by myself so I didn't really knew how to draw it :P thanks tho!
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
What do you mean water ''it's done by myself so I didn't really knew how to draw it'' ?
I though the whole image is done by you... Or do you imply that you used references for the rocks from somewhere, or something like that?
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
noooo I imply I did everything from my imagination, thing is I can't really "see" water in my head :/

hence why I need to get a reference for it (aka tutorial) which I don't really like :<
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Here,
http://imgur.com/a/ptJCU

I uploaded some photos I took.
It's more wild and more sploshie
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
wawawa wait you took those?

Damn epic! and thanks I'll use them as ref for the water :>
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.