Toribash
How'd you learn how to do all this? I've been playing for 2/3 of a year and can't do stuff like that.
-----
You should try making a replay doing kind of what War_Hero does in this video at 1:04.
Last edited by Sparta; Jan 27, 2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Very good, I like how you do kicks. You need more recognition, possibly an organisation or something to get more well know through the community.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by udw0lf View Post
LampGod is lamplord if you didn't know and you were suprised if a white belt/ whatever can make replays

Why would I be surprised at a white-blue belt making really good replays? And yes I know he's LampLord.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Dunno if they accept orange belts. I don't think they judge you on your belt, it depends how good you are. And not just in one area, you generally have to be good in tricking, madmans, and I believe spars. Not just good, extremely good. There are people who's madmans blow your mind away, but when it comes to making tricks or spars, they just can't do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
New wun
-----
'nother one
Attached Files
Lamp - Bass.rpl (106.8 KB, 18 views)
Lamp - Dark Forest.rpl (103.8 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by LampGod; Feb 2, 2013 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wow, these look sick. I have virtually NO skill when it comes to SP replays (taking a 4 month break didn't help), so I'm really nobody to judge you, but I think you have a lot of potential. You do look a bit stiff sometimes, though -- try relaxing more joints. I really have no idea what I'm talking about, but that's what other people seem to say. :P