Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Requesting Replays!
Ok, Dezrai and I are making a collaboration video with this song:

Tricking and sparring replays are the only replay type that are going to be in this video.

If we have too many replays some may not make it into the video or we will put another song in and extend the video.

I will not be uploading wips etc. But I will give info on how it is going and all that other stuff.

Example of my work:

Example of Dezrai's work:
Last edited by Diatie; Feb 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM.
Nevermind, wait will post some replays, are you interrested in madmans or what ?
Realistics ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Nevermind, wait will post some replays, are you interrested in madmans or what ?
Realistics ?

Yeah, realistics, like spar and tricking.
okay, so Skateboarding also ?
mhmm. I got only few realistics.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Skateboarding also, if it is realistic. It doesn't really matter how many replays you give, It's good as long as you contribute.
Can i pack all of replays in .rar package ?
So here it is.
Pretty much it.
You also got Skateboardflatground mod there, because you need it ...
https://www.box.com/s/zwqfx6e4kww1m89hln49

For skateboard replays use /op blood
so you dont have blood stains on the ground.
Last edited by Kaszanas; Feb 3, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
So here it is.
Pretty much it.
You also got Skateboardflatground mod there, because you need it ...
https://www.box.com/s/zwqfx6e4kww1m89hln49

For skateboard replays use /op blood
so you dont have blood stains on the ground.

Thanks for the replays.