Endurance Onslaught 6.0
add the song name and the programmes used to the OP please
it is in the art board rules, you may want to read them.

vid was nice, the camera work was interesting, could have been smoother, but the angles and movement was nice
editing was ok and the sync was decent, not your usual take on sync, was refreshing

nice work
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
this must be the coolest video i've seen in toribash world, the production is excellent, and the music combined with moves are great, keep the good work goin.... \o/
Felt a bit slow at some times and the camera was a bit sharp on the first replay but the intro was great and everything else was nice.
1:58: That music switch is something you should work on. Try to just fade one out and the other one in right after, dont mix them.
2:10: Too slow, way too slow. You should've just go full retard and throw that camera around, spice it up with different angles, short cuts and some light effects. That drop is way to nice to use a slow sequence.
2: 36-2:45: that freeze frame has been a bit to long for my taste, you could've added something, like a well synced glow or something to make it more interesting.
2:50: nice synced, but you should've sped it up after that dm

Remember: all of the above is just a statement of my own taste, which may differ from yours. So just take it as a constructivly ment CnC, not an insult ;)

Everything else was just great in my opinion, rly enjoyed watching it the 3 times ;)

Keep going dude
Originally Posted by AleC20 View Post
this must be the coolest video i've seen in toribash world, the production is excellent, and the music combined with moves are great, keep the good work goin.... \o/

Thanks bro \o/

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Felt a bit slow at some times and the camera was a bit sharp on the first replay but the intro was great and everything else was nice.

Thanks pusga for the CnC yea I know some parts weren't as perfect at they meant to be xD

Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
1:58: That music switch is something you should work on. Try to just fade one out and the other one in right after, dont mix them.
2:10: Too slow, way too slow. You should've just go full retard and throw that camera around, spice it up with different angles, short cuts and some light effects. That drop is way to nice to use a slow sequence.
2: 36-2:45: that freeze frame has been a bit to long for my taste, you could've added something, like a well synced glow or something to make it more interesting.
2:50: nice synced, but you should've sped it up after that dm

Remember: all of the above is just a statement of my own taste, which may differ from yours. So just take it as a constructivly ment CnC, not an insult ;)

Everything else was just great in my opinion, rly enjoyed watching it the 3 times ;)

Keep going dude

Haha thanks bro I know how it's the CnC no problem, also everything you said was perfect
10/10 I thought it was absolutely amazing, watched it in 720 full screen and the camera movements looked very nice and fluid when watching it like that. Love the VID's keep it up!
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.