Ranking
Yo man, i think that this video is pretty nice i just don't like few things that i should list for you, remember that it's constructive criticism:
- Blurry circle, it creates a sense of beeing closed to only the view of the Tori, i like more open scenery in Toribash videos. It's better to show it from few perspectives, work with camera through the tricks.
- Any effects would make video better, just simple stomps to the music from time to time, some funny going from scene to scene, that is really important to keep the video in good shape.
- The worst thing about tricking replays is that those are really slow ones.
You need to try to speed it up a bit, especially when you're trying to use music like this.
It must be fast, so it makes you not to see the flaws of some replays, not every-one will see bad things or moves in the replays when you make it go faster, human brain is simply building up how it should look, and it's just better by making it flow.
- Too long for a Toribash Vid, you should use some time limit below 4 minutes for sure, i would personally recommend 3 minute time for a Tori-Vid, but filled with nice music, neat tricks, good camera movement and some nice effects.
- Remember to change shaders, and try to choose them well in every case: that means, you should choose shader to the set that the person wears, so it looks better,
- In some cases it's good to use spheres. They look nice if you have powerful enough computer to handle.

That is pretty much it.
Don't blame me for seeing Tori-Vids other way, i just like another style ;|
I hope that i helped a bit.
5/10 overall
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Haven't heard this song in a while, should give credit to it. The Clockmaker by Vexare

I like the video though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin