Ranking
I used gimp 2.8 and a bamboo wacom tablet.

New update guys, took a lot of your cnc and changed stuff. Probably won't be changing much more unless it's minor.

Wip3

Ready for color.

Done with this community, you guys suck.
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
I used gimp 2.8 and a bamboo wacom tablet.

New update guys, took a lot of your cnc and changed stuff. Probably won't be changing much more unless it's minor.

Could you tell me how much You much the tablet costs ?

Also Great work cant wait to see this finished and colored.
This is a very nice piece of art. What I would do to improve it is only in mapping.
As is often the case, this piece looks better flat than on the sphere. It is the challenge we face as artists, and it is not easy, but the fact is in order for your head to look proportional in-game, it'll have to look funny when its flat. So here it is, the face would have to be narrower, because the middle gets stretched quite a bit. I would also raise everything slightly, because we lose so much beautiful stash and beard detail at the bottom. The metal earpieces over the ears could also be a bit narrower.
You have a lot of talent, and this is a wonderful piece. This is of a high level quality.
9/10 from me. I will come back because I want to see the end product, this is going to be a very nice head.
rock the world, one fight at a time
Well, i can see an amazing artistic. I really haven't anything bad to comment.
You added details and maked it realistic in all Wips, the colors, no comment. Amazing, Good job.
10/10
Originally Posted by evorocket View Post
I will come back because I want to see the end product, this is going to be a very nice head.

Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
My tablet cost exactly 100USD

Also, done.

It's like you didn't read or maybe it was posted just before you did, but ehh, either way, nice head Jusmi, really nice, only thing i could say about it is please get some more of that beautiful stash back into sight. please?
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Great work with this head.

This hair is really realistic, the threads are really good with this value you done so far.
the face color is good, but I didnt like the texture you used, Looks like smoke for me. Coloring need work with the golden parts on the helmet, looks like children paintings.

Great work.
The changes in colour saturation and hue are done well. Best I've seen you do, from the works of yours I've seen.

Just wondering. Did you make this in 512?
(>^_^)>