Ranking
Nice head texture. I really like sad old men.

It's a little sketchy, yeah, but it's nice. What I recommend on improving is the beard.

It literally looks like you tended to everything besides his hair. Add some depth and shading to his beard, especially to the little hair he has left on his head.

no doubt, awesome head. I look forward to the heads you make in the future dude.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
It literally looks like you tended to everything besides his hair.

Probably because that's exactly what I did. It's a WIP mind you, and I recently added some texture to the hair. Not sure what I can do in the way of shading though.
Preposterously dank.
This Head it pleases me alot
first off I won't go that far since it's a wip , but the head Seems like it could being using something crucial idk most likely more wrinkles lol and Maybe screw around with the contract I see someone being that old losing complexion xD. Not gonna go into detail ,but this is a good wip idk if you should go for realistic or cell shading here but I back you up on your decision with this head. 8/10 ;) I'll be watchin :3
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague