Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
If it's supposed to be for toribash, then I would think of using some sort of text that explains the game a bit, introducing all the color customization and stuff. Make people want to play this game etc

I think lots of people don't actualy know the players name's in the replay which might be telling you that "who's this got"they might think that its a person that is either "who" or "what" belt there are like moucha videos [sorta] just...lacking some stuff in there also the reason you have a crash Oopy is because its you might have viruses in the computer or slow internet connection i'm just sorting out the video i'm not making any bad decisions in your progress.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Oopy one tip from me ^.^ try using some different shaders and use some effects
It makes a whole new perspective to the vid
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
Okay, the song didn't go with the replays in the slightest, the transitions just looked like a next frame type thing no cool effects to go with it, some of the camera angles made no sense, maybe next time add some more effects, and better transitions
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Well I was thinking of keeping the video simple, no fancy effects, no slowmotions, no fastforwards and so on. Just...a regular...video
It was good
But i would have to agree with Tyzi.
If its based on a toribash trailer you might wanna explain the game abit more.
Go into depth of the features of the game for example (Torishop, Multiplayer etc.)
Looking good though.
Nice freecam btw.