Endurance Onslaught 6.0
just remove that smoke effect on : 30 it's really bad ruins everything in that replay srsly.
on :47 camera work and atmosphere is beautiful
maybe exppected some coool shit at the drop of the beat at 1:05, but umm it's ok. though a bit out of sync.
1:12..camera was bit lacking and the replay after as well.. i think it should be bit more dynamic with that kind of power. it's ok but maybe trying something else won't hurt.
good job as usual, this could turns out to be one of ur best

OH AND FONT IS STILL THE SAME YOU LAZY GUY ;P ima keep buggin u about that till u change it ;p
Your messed up world enthrills me
Great. One thing, add a proper introduction. I can see what you're trying to do, you're trying to emotionally attach us with the video with that music. You know what would really help? Landscape shots, closeups, anything to change up the subject. One thing i would advise, is not to start any video off with replays, unless its a player showcase. Before you show any replays, you should include some video shots of a tori sitting on a box, or a closeup of the tori's face. Small things like these will make your video go a long way. If you look at videos like taylor swift's music video, you will see she takes up an entire 3 minutes just to establish the mood, then to go into the music. Its a magical moment when a video artist like yourself can do these sort of things.
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Originally Posted by keoni109 View Post
Great. One thing, add a proper introduction. I can see what you're trying to do, you're trying to emotionally attach us with the video with that music. You know what would really help? Landscape shots, closeups, anything to change up the subject. One thing i would advise, is not to start any video off with replays, unless its a player showcase. Before you show any replays, you should include some video shots of a tori sitting on a box, or a closeup of the tori's face. Small things like these will make your video go a long way. If you look at videos like taylor swift's music video, you will see she takes up an entire 3 minutes just to establish the mood, then to go into the music. Its a magical moment when a video artist like yourself can do these sort of things.

I understand what do you want to mean and i share your ideas. But I prefer to keep that kind of idea for futur projects, like Brother of Agility 3 ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

smoke still kinda non fitting..but i guess that's ur choice
1:11 1: 33 lovely effect,really works well with the vid!
that shader change was fucking genius on 2:01
font changed maybe??but u need to use a different color ewww

overall: this is a new style of vids from you and you're making it work really well!
Originally Posted by William View Post
smoke still kinda non fitting..but i guess that's ur choice
1:11 1: 33 lovely effect,really works well with the vid!
that shader change was fucking genius on 2:01
font changed maybe??but u need to use a different color ewww

overall: this is a new style of vids from you and you're making it work really well!

The font IS changed, it was already changed in previous wip... (love that smiley). I agree for the smoke, i am still working on it ;) Thanks for comment.

looking pretty fantastic
camera work and replays are awesome
that replay at 2:02 was just great
colour correction was good, it enhanced the video rather than changed it.

that said, i think as a player showcase vid, you are going about it 100% the right way, the replays really are the star of the show.
and as a visual piece, this is by far my favorite video of yours.

still not feeling the smoke, i dont think it fits with the video, nevermind that it has no depth.
i would try making the intro font a little less severe, try sticking to a more neutral font and just dropping the opacity on it down to 50-75% and remove that funny effect thing. Text isnt your strong point, so just try make it less intense.
Last edited by BenDover; Apr 18, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
The font IS changed, it was already changed in previous wip... (love that smiley). I agree for the smoke, i am still working on it ;) Thanks for comment.

YES I didn't notice it because you are still using the same HORRIBLE COLOR
-----
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
looking pretty fantastic
camera work and replays are awesome
that replay at 2:02 was just great
colour correction was good, it enhanced the video rather than changed it.

that said, i think as a player showcase vid, you are going about it 100% the right way, the replays really are the star of the show.
and as a visual piece, this is by far my favorite video of yours.

still not feeling the smoke, i dont think it fits with the video, nevermind that it has no depth.
i would try making the intro font a little less severe, try sticking to a more neutral font and just dropping the opacity on it down to 50-75% and remove that funny effect thing. Text isnt your strong point, so just try make it less intense.

agreeed^ but color in font is horrible too :P

and the smoke has no place there..it's not just the look of it.
Last edited by William; Apr 18, 2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok ok, i will work more that smoke, i have other models too, i will see. Maybe just put an other kind of particles.

Greys font, large's force color ?

yeah look at the screenshot i gave u, it's fairly better..you can even apply some effect. what i'm sure of is that the current one is 100percent horrible. putting black with times new roman font is better ;P