Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I have some useful tips for you.

Add some creativity into the shots. One mistake toribash video makers commonly make is having only replays showcased. If you look at any good montage or frag video (Not CoD they're just shit), they show landscape, closeups of facial impressions. You can do the same with toribash.

Have some sort of landscape using a mod or something. If you can, a tori sitting on the edge of a box or something, staring off into the distance, would add great emotion that would go well with your music. Also, use color correction. Don't use toribash shaders. They do not go well if you're looking into cinematics.
-----
Watch any movie trailer, you will see landscapes and closeups.
Last edited by keoni109; Apr 17, 2013 at 10:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
There wasn't much effects in it, the shader you used was too dark for the tori (atleast in my opinion).
You should also /opt uke so he isn't distracting and taking away from the replays

This.
When you have dark textures on a tori, generally use brighter shaders seeing as how the tori will stand out more, the same is true the other way around.
There was one point where you could see uke's arm, which made the video look worse.

T'was still a nice video.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Kodeyy View Post
Very Nice
I did like this vid.
Very chilled and smooth.
It was a little dark so i think that could be improved on.
Overall very nice video.

Thank You and i know its dark

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
The CC on the 2nd clip looks very clean. The quality on these is very good, but I feel like it's lacking. I fell like you didn't incorporate the music as much in this video.

Couldnt Sync as good as in my other videos

Originally Posted by Oopyuman View Post
I didn't like the freecaming at all, the keyframes were pretty choppy, and at the end replay, freecaming with mouse and WASD? That's just wrong. There's this great script that helps a lot, it's called BezCam, you should try it. Anyways, It looks like at the end replay, you wanted to avoid uke, but you still got him at 0:47, next time, try doing /opt uke 0 to disable uke or the second player if it's a mp replay. The shader you used is quite dark, but that would be a personal preference. I'm pretty sure you can do more in there, you just gotta spend a little more time on it.

I Was using freecam and keyframes,im not gonna download bezcam because its too complicated

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
This.
When you have dark textures on a tori, generally use brighter shaders seeing as how the tori will stand out more, the same is true the other way around.
There was one point where you could see uke's arm, which made the video look worse.
T'was still a nice video.

I Forgot to /opt uke 0 but i will do it next time,and if its a dark tori ill use a bright shader and vice versa