Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Oh shit, that was actually an accident. The way I saved the files makes it very impractical for me to work with them. I will add the chin again.
The hair looks pretty good if you put enough time into this and keep adding details i think it will look really good.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night
Here's the hobo with hair and a chin!

Edit: Also what should I do to the body to make it better?

Edit: Another thing, what are people thinking hair wise? With or without?
Last edited by Urbish; Apr 15, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Hair looks too nice, maybe too long? Looks slightly girly, give him legit stubble or a real man beard. Some sort of worn shoes or at least feet detail? More detail on hands too... Stains on the shirt, instead of just tears? Everything should look dirty AND worn, not just worn ;) the beany should still come down the head and a sharper angle, IMO. Maybe tear in the beany? All just ideas looks good, can't wait to see final!
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Personally I like the beanie as is. I'll work on his beard, and I will attempt to make the feet and hands better, I just have trouble mapping feet and hands. I am going to keep his hair long, because I think it suits the hobo style more, but I will definitely look at adding stains and not just torn clothing.

Thank you for the feedback.

Edit: More facial hair added, thanks for the suggestion, I think it makes the head look so much better!

Edit: Oh and I slightly adjusted the hair to give it some shape.

Last edited by Urbish; Apr 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM.

pictur

The shirt doesn't really fit the whole image you have going with the dark beanie, dark pants e.t.c.
I'd use a true hobo shirt if I were you. I wanted something like this while requesting a hobo set. I found that if it's made with proper texturing it looks really nice. Stains and rips would also be a nice addition to the general hobo image.

As for the feet, I'd recommend continuing the bandage. Not all the way, but something like a third of the way down the foot. Broken toenails, as well as blisters are typical on your average hobo. The bandage shouldn't look as if it's professional hospital quality, hobo's wouldn't have access to such high-quality products. Rather make the bandage out of second-hand rags. Not all the same color, the average hobo probably doesn't get to choose what color bandages he gets to wear.
Hands, same general concept, a makeshift bandage on the back of his hand covering up a small cut would fit nicely.
I would get rid of those anime eyes, they seem inappropriate as bostaff said. If you think about it, a hobo has been through a large amount of suffering, poverty, disease, and death rock this guys world. The eyes should really be more serious.
I like the way this is coming along though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I would add more scruff to the beard, make it thicker and unshaven, right now it looks like a 5:00 shadow

Add some texture to the beanie aswell

And change the eyes, they don't match, try bloodshot and tired looking
-----
Also grease up the hair, it looks too washed, if you want a hobo set, he's gotta be rugged looking
Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 16, 2013 at 01:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat