Ranking
Originally Posted by Urbish View Post
Decent attempt. Add more shading, and more variety in the texture, it looks a bit plain. I know it's tough to be different, but just experiment and see if you can come up with something interesting. Good start though.

I wanted to keep it simple but I know what you mean. Thanks!

Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
I think its good I like it

I like the bolts but yeah put shading its kinda plain.
Fix the black circles its idk.

But yeah I like it.

Btw what font is that?

I believe it's Degrassi or something. I Googled graffiti fonts. Thanks btw.

Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Bolts, are busted. There is too many set's out there like this Electric, maybe 15-20 of them. They are overused a bunch for their simplicity but they look decent. You do need to work on your shading. Also, the set if you finish it, will have too much C/P too it. Try to mix it up a little and think outside of the box. Considering the fact that a lot of people do the same style with Cartoonish set's than you should try to be different than them.

They're not bolts. xD They're pop-rivets. And, yeah, I guess there is. I wanted to keep it simple.

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Never try to remake texture which already done by somebody else. Hampa did simple but nice texture and you tried to make the same. Dislike, sry.

I know what you mean. :/
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
i'ld like too see better pics, it just show the pink thing and you haven't done with that.
I think that you can also make it better with some effects like shadow.
6,2/10
Great i like it would like for some Mir pics of different body parts though once your done.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I've sort of given up on this one... being pink and all. I'm going to switch the colors to radioactive.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.