Toribash
The opener was weird, but the punch and manip after that was good. Not too stylish, but I liked how you managed to carry him on your shoulder while walking and making it look natural. The hits after that were amazing, I liked how you kinda tore him apart in such a short time, though would have been better if your head hadn't been hit. Skeet was cool and pose was decent.

Overall great replay, almost nothing wrong with it.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Up to 470, those movements are really unneeded and doesn't fit in the replay at all.
The punch to lift uke was alright.
The way you grappled onto him with your arms looked a bit messy.
Don't like how you used grab to get that double dm.
You practically pulled uke's arm in to hit yourself in the head, avoid having uke's body tapping or hitting you.
The voodoo you did with uke's arm and head+chest piece was pretty nice.
However, most of these hits you've made are really messy and look sort of random.
It was a nice click-clack type of replay, but I'd prefer seeing what's actually going on with uke.
Yeah I agree. I got madman explained to me as "only about the destruction" when I started out and even though I've learnt that's not entirely the case I've also kinda fallen in love with it :P But I will try to change that and make shit clearer. Thanks \o/

Here's my newest replay. 5 AM in 10 min so I'm probably going to bed now. Night <3
Attached Files
PM me with any and all questions
Yeah, both replays is good, i've liked how you make these things so easy, because i aren't so much for me...
Well, good job.
Btw, your foot got a problem in the ''mindsetofaturtle ''?
Nice opener, love the kicks that doesn't DM.
Can't believe that back kick didn't DM your own foot but GJ on it.
Overall nice flow and sweet combo, now you need to practice on the same thing as me.
Less use of grab. <:

Oh and pose was.. Weird but unique, I actually liked it heh.
'u'
Unique opener. I liked the way you kicked uke without dm'ing, but it would be alot better to boom the second kick instead of pushing uke. You should have either done that or you shouldn't have grabbed the head. Back kick was amazing, it looked really solid. But the kick after that could have been easily improved with really minor editing. In fact, I just raised the shoulder at frame 227, and got a boom. Don't get lazy with the hits. The last hit was pretty good, nothing bad about it. But I would have liked to see a little skeet at the end of the replay. Geniune pose, I was recently thinking about making a pose like that, but never got bothered to make it :P
You got alot better with your movement since the last time I checked a replay of yours. You have original ideas and the way you excecute them are nice, you just need to work on your hits a little more.
Try not to keep the same grab for too long.
In this case, you had that grab throughout the whole replay. That's a nono.
Your flow went everywhere when you switch around like that. The amount of DMs are nice, but style > destruction. Try working on that.
I liked how you tried to go back to your original stance such as in the beginning of the replay. Creative idea.
Last edited by Kiza; Apr 28, 2013 at 02:08 PM.
Wow I got so great cnc here and I never even thanked you guys... Was sure I made a post saying thanks but I guess not :P

So yeah

Been kinda struggling with replays since I felt I couldn't live up to the cnc provided. Making the same mistakes over and over just to post new shit seemed... idk :P Crappy kinda. School has been extra hurr this week too.

Buuut I got this replay that I just completed though, that mostly consists of sparring moves that are very new to me and I would love some feedback. The replay was kinda dull so I decided to go for some dm's too in the end for diversity's sake

I'd also like to ask you guys what your opinion on poses are? Idk if I'm being weird or something here but I kinda love the idea and mood of these sloppy relaxed ends. Tell me whachu think.

Go hard as usual I'll be up with a self-spar in not so long hopefully.
-----
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Btw, your foot got a problem in the ''mindsetofaturtle ''?

Yuss, Parkinson's.

Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post
Can't believe that back kick didn't DM your own foot but GJ on it.

shhhh...
It did.

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
The kick after that could have been easily improved with really minor editing. In fact, I just raised the shoulder at frame 227, and got a boom. Don't get lazy with the hits.

You're right I was very lazy with that hit and didn't in fact barely edit it once.
It is something I want to change in the near future though

Also last part of this post...
I, while joking around, found out how easy it is to do the more "advanced" replay hacks by adding speed/velocity but I would love to hear some ideas for this since I now have pretty much no limits xd
Attached Files
#Hattersin_EnterThouCocktogon.rpl (403.2 KB, 53 views)
Last edited by Hattersin; May 4, 2013 at 01:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions