Toribash
Sadly, yeah. I really didn't expected that it would be sold. :<

I don't do much abstract art, to be honest, that is just one of few images I've done in my entire life so far. I'm considering to make something over this summer, but on the much bigger scale.

Last painting cost me around 30-40 euros (canvas, oils, frame), but I'm ready to invest around 80 euros and do it on much bigger canvas this time (3 x 1.6 m). Believe it or not, the most expensive stuff are oils. Prepared canvas of that size is really cheap (15 euros), and even frame is around that much. But god-damn oils are 5 euros per tube, and for big jobs you can spend even 50 euros just on colors. Not to mention the brushes that you can throw away later since I tend to destroy them. XD
Palette knife is much better for that.

Considering that there is always a chance that I wouldn't like my final work, its not strange that I just bleed money on failed art attempts. :S
That's why I stick with standard painting and don't make excursions in abstract too much. Its easier to find buyer for some 'cute' landscape then on abstract 'mush'.
I do abstract only for myself. If it gets sold - ok, if it not, even better, since I like my abstract to be macabre and with some religious connotations.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
Yep, I agree.
For me it's mostly space, I don't have an atelier so digital art is my weapon of choice for now.

I'm in the process of buying a high-quality camera with Macro lens for my new line of work.
I plan on printing it out on A0 thick paper and paint over it. Not sure how.

Keep it up and let me know whenever you're painting again, I really like to see it :]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I have an idea in my head for next abstract painting. Ave Maria.
Intend to use old Bible, pages from it to glue them on the canvas and paint over them in that way they will protrude around the layers of colors. I have a picture in my mind, but it will not be done soon. It is a big work and it will need some good planing and execution before pulling it off.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''